autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsvbGarageGalleryDetailing How To'sDetailing How ToFacebookTwitterYouTube

Go Back   Auto Geek Online Auto Detailing Forum > Company Info > New Car Care Products

Register FAQ Upload Photos Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

» Instagram

Old 05-02-2012, 10:38 AM   #1

New! Carrand Brush & Shine Tire Dressing Applicators

Introduce yourself to a new way of applying your favorite tire dressing with the Carrand Brush & Shine Tire Dressing Applicator!

The advantage to using a brush to apply your favorite tire dressing is less product absorption. The Carrand Brush & Shine Tire Dressing Applicator keeps the product on the face of the applicator which means you use less while also putting down a more even, consistent coat.

The Carrand Brush & Shine Tire Dressing Applicator works with both gel and spray tire dressings.

The Carrand Brush & Shine Tire Dressing Applicator also features an adjustable rim guard.

If you're using a spray tire dressing, such as Blackfire Total Eclipse Tire Shine Spray, apply the dressing directly to the tire and then work it in using the brush. If you're using a gel, apply it right to the face of the applicator.

The Carrand Brush & Shine Tire Dressing Applicator makes it easy to apply a tire dressing to hard to reach areas, such as the bottom of the tire where it meets the pavement.

Pair the Carrand Brush & Shine Tire Dressing Applicator with your favorite tire dressing of choice and make your tires look as good as your paint in no time!

Carrand Brush & Shine Tire Dressing Applicators - 2 Pack

Old 05-02-2012, 11:00 AM   #2

Re: New! Carrand Brush & Shine Tire Dressing Applicators

I was wondering when AG was going to carry something along these lines. I saw a post about it a week or 2 back (about using brush style applicators).
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!twitter
Old 05-02-2012, 11:28 AM   #3

I'd like to get these. However...

I use a sealant (Zaino Z2) on the wheels. I use a sponge applicator to apply dressing (PERL, with UTTG on the way) to keep it off the wheels. Should I be concerned about tire dressing overspray on the wheels?

Thanks,

Dan.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!twitter
Old 05-02-2012, 11:55 AM   #4

Wow, those look fantastic. I'll be adding those to my new order for sure.

2012 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 - Torch Red
Old 05-02-2012, 12:14 PM   #5

Does anybody have any feedback on how easy it is to clean these? I find it impossible to get tire dressing out of foam applicators.
Old 05-02-2012, 01:01 PM   #6

I bought one of those a year ago.. I threw it away after the first use.

I cannot remember what it was about it, but I found it even harder to apply and even coat than with a foam applicator.
Old 05-02-2012, 02:39 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by BookemDano View Post
I'd like to get these. However...

I use a sealant (Zaino Z2) on the wheels. I use a sponge applicator to apply dressing (PERL, with UTTG on the way) to keep it off the wheels. Should I be concerned about tire dressing overspray on the wheels?

Thanks,

Dan.
So long as your tire dressing is water-based, a little over spray on the wheels isn't going to harm a thing. Blackfire Total Eclipse Tire Shine Spray is water-based and wipes off wheels without a problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang81 View Post
Does anybody have any feedback on how easy it is to clean these? I find it impossible to get tire dressing out of foam applicators.
They're very easy to clean. Simply use an APC and rinse them out thoroughly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timaishu View Post

I cannot remember what it was about it, but I found it even harder to apply and even coat than with a foam applicator.

Everyone likes something different, which is why the options to clean, dress and protect your tires, along with various other parts of your car, is endless.
Old 05-02-2012, 03:13 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by timaishu View Post

agreed, as well as applying with paint brushes too. not for me...
Old 05-02-2012, 10:00 PM   #9

For years I have used the Shur-Line Mini Painter as a tire dressing applicator. It has a plastic handle with a 1 1/2 x 2 1/4 inch removeable, replaceable pad that is designed for trim painting in confined spaces. The pad is composed of synthetic pad fiber bristles attached over a foam pad. The pad provides even application of tire dressing and it is washable and durable. It is perfect for low profile tires and your hands stay clean. It's cheap, durable and replacement pads are available from Home Depot, among other places.
Old 05-05-2012, 09:02 PM   #10

I'm glad AG started carrying these. I did a short review on them about 6 weeks ago after seeing them OTC. It seems others also like using them or even paint brushes. Works for me.

Finally, A Tire Dressing Applicator I Like