autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

Two New CarPro Products! Iron X Paste & Tar X

The CarPro line of car care is quickly expanding. With the huge success and popularity of Cquartz, an anti-static, weather-resistant nano coating, CarPro continues to introduce products that change the way we look at car care. Besides the durable protection and crystal-like shine of Cquartz, CarPro revolutionized the way we protect and beautify plastic and rubber surfaces with PERL. Cquartz and PERL are just a few of the state-of-the-art car care products that have given CarPro the reputation of being an innovator in the industry. CarPro has a loyal following, and with the constant improvements being made to current formulas along with the introduction of new products that make the art of detailing easier, CarPro is on a roll that is envied by most.

Iron X and Iron X Soap Gel changed the way we look at paint decontamination. Iron X is an iron remover that opens up the pores in the paint making the removal of ferrous iron particles effortless. Iron X and Iron X Soap Gel enable you to make your paint squeaky clean before applying your favorite wax or sealant.

With the introduction of Iron X Paste, you now have the ability to remove embedded iron particles in more concentrated areas because of the thick viscosity that cleans to the surface, allowing the product to work longer. When it comes time to remove stubborn iron deposits on wheels and paint, Iron X Paste will be your new go-to solution.

Removing tar and adhesive on automotive finishes is never a fun task. You're often faced with products where you aren't sure if they're safe on your delicate clear coat. The product may say clear coat safe, but if it has hundreds of other uses including removing oil stains from the surface of a driveway, are you sure you want to use it on your paint? I didn't think so.

If you're a professional detailer, you're often faced with this issue. Well the solution has arrived with Tar X by CarPro. Tar X is a glow-in-the-dark bug, tar, and adhesive remover that's clear coat safe. Tar X contains no harsh chemical solvents that will harm your delicate clear coat finish. Like several other CarPro products, Tar X changes color to show that it's working. With Tar X by CarPro, you can be sure that the surface you're working on is free of bugs, tar, and adhesive. Give your vehicle the best with Tar X.

Tar X

Iron X Paste

Post Thanks / Like
    Nick, is there going to be any bigger bottles of Tar X?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Two New CarPro Products! Iron X Paste & Tar X

Quote Originally Posted by IOMCAMARO View Post
    Nick, is there going to be any bigger bottles of Tar X?
    Yes there will be.

Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome thanks for the quick reply.

Post Thanks / Like

Since my order hasn't shipped yet time to give you guys a phone call.
    Hello my name is Sean

Post Thanks / Like
    Let's say you use IronX first. After, would TarX remove the same things that you would remove with clay? Basically, if you IronX'd, then TarX'd, is there still a need to clay?
    '03 Corvette Z06

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 07 z-oh-6 View Post
    Let's say you use IronX first. After, would TarX remove the same things that you would remove with clay? Basically, if you IronX'd, then TarX'd, is there still a need to clay?
    Excellent question, i'd like to know the answer too.
    Philippe

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by maluminas View Post
    Excellent question, i'd like to know the answer too.
    Thanks.

There's not many things in detailing that I don't enjoy to do, but claying is one of them. I would assume, even after these 2 steps, they'll probably still suggest claying, but we'll wait for an answer.
    '03 Corvette Z06

Post Thanks / Like

I find it strange that I haven't seen Avi on the forums for sometime now. Must be a busy man but I'm sure he'll chime in like he always does with an answer for all of us.

I'm going to go out on a limb here but I'm sure he'll still suggest that we clay after we Iron X and Tar X the car.

TarX in action, a video that's on AG's website. Warning you'll want to turn down the volume

‪TAR X.wmv‬‏ - YouTube
    Hello my name is Sean

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 07 z-oh-6 View Post
    Hi All

ill try to answer you in the best true way, i think that after these both de-con you will remove 90% of contamination from surface. i dont want to say 100% since there always could be other dirt/sand/dust baked in the clearcoat
    the best way to check if you need to clay after is to test with cellophane nylon , same as wraped the cigarette boxes. passing it on the car paint with your two fingers inside of it

Avi

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast