autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

McKee's 37 360 Now Available In a GALLON

Post Thanks / Like

Re: McKee's 37 360 Now Available In a GALLON

...and 50% less than buying (8) 16 oz. bottles. Awesome product and price!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ScottH View Post
    ...and 50% less than buying (8) 16 oz. bottles. Awesome product and price!
    I concur Scott!

Post Thanks / Like

How much of this product does it usually take to do a vehicle? A 4 door f150 for me. I think I have chosen this product to correct the slight swirls on my truck. Really no idea how much to buy though.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

for a truck you could prob use a 16 oz about 6-8 polishes maybe more; this is based upon my noob experience.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mwemaxxowner View Post
    How much of this product does it usually take to do a vehicle? A 4 door f150 for me. I think I have chosen this product to correct the slight swirls on my truck. Really no idea how much to buy though.

It doesn't take much! If I had to guess I would say 3-4 ounces for a truck your size. Tops.

Post Thanks / Like

Ahh. So a smaller bottle is in order. Haha. Thanks!

I have a pinnacle rinse less wash kit on the way. And will get the McKees once I've gotten a polisher. Black -_-. But it looks soooooo good clean!

Post Thanks / Like

Ahh. So a smaller bottle is in order. Haha. Thanks!

I have a pinnacle rinse less wash kit on the way. And will get the McKees once I've gotten a polisher. Black -_-. But it looks soooooo good clean!

You are going to love everything about McKee's 360. The 16 oz. bottle will likely allow you to do ypur truck 3-4 times, which could last you 2 years if you do it twice a year. It's among my favorite products of all.
    Enjoy!

ScottH

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks to all. I read a review of someone who was also new to this who used it and had great results. So I really think it will be perfect for me. I'll follow it with some sort of wax or sealant. No idea what yet really. Whatever I coat it with in my final step, I wanna do by hand. The way I've always done it. My truck looks great from 90% of the angles. But when you catch it right in bright sunlight, it looks swirled. I can't swallow that on my very first brand new vehicle.

I was going to have it professionally done, as the price would be similar to buying everything to do it. But when I called the recommended local place, they gave me a price on a wash and wax. (Which was a good price). When I again asked about POLISHING he said, you mean your wheels? No, and I explained the light scratches, and I could tell he made up a price for me, and had no idea about doing what is necessary here. After that, not sure I trust anybody but me.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Super Member Corey@OptimalDetailing's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks to all. I read a review of someone who was also new to this who used it and had great results. So I really think it will be perfect for me. I'll follow it with some sort of wax or sealant. No idea what yet really. Whatever I coat it with in my final step, I wanna do by hand. The way I've always done it. My truck looks great from 90% of the angles. But when you catch it right in bright sunlight, it looks swirled. I can't swallow that on my very first brand new vehicle.

I was going to have it professionally done, as the price would be similar to buying everything to do it. But when I called the recommended local place, they gave me a price on a wash and wax. (Which was a good price). When I again asked about POLISHING he said, you mean your wheels? No, and I explained the light scratches, and I could tell he made up a price for me, and had no idea about doing what is necessary here. After that, not sure I trust anybody but me.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
    Where are you located? I'm sure there is someone close by or local to you that would be happy to either A) Help you do it by machine or B) be accommodating and complete the truck for you at a reasonable cost. AG members always seem to know someone in your local area!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast