autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Autogeeks Excellent Service

Went to do an order on comp yesterday and noticed that there wasn't any free shipping. Called autogeek and spoke with Mike. Told me that there wasn't any free shipping online at the moment but he could arrange something for me if I ordered over the phone with a credit card. I didn't have any card on me at the time and was going to use paypal but he couldn't do that over the phone so I said I would call back when I got back home where my cards were. When I got back home I went on the comp and realized that the free shipping over $150 was back up. Don't know if he set it back up for me or not, but it felt like he did it for me which is right on in my book.. Did my order and waiting for the goodies to arrive.. Thanks for the excellent service Autogeek and... Mike... you da man.....

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Autogeeks Excellent Service

AG will always work with you to make your shopping experience top notch. No company can "give things away", and turn a profit.

However, AG always has a money saving deal going on. That's what the draw is for me. I have saved many a buck over the last few years on certain items.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Autogeeks Excellent Service

I think every one of my purchases this year has been well over what I'd planned to spend, but through one deal or another I've felt good about it each time.

I've only had to make one call to the AG staff when an item I ordered wasn't in the box when it arrived. Happy accident- thanks to placing the order on my phone I hadn't noticed I ordered the wrong size polishing pad anyway. Not only did they get the pad sent out ASAP, they also covered the shipping and let me add a couple other things I forgotten (obviously I paid for the add on items).

Between that and how they jump to help people with order troubles online, they're top shelf in my book.