Hey guys,

Just picked up my boss g21. Have a few vehicles lined up to use for some practice. Couple of questions in regards to pads I got and which what to use with said polish etc

In the kit I purchased from my local brick and mortar store it came with the 6" backing plate with boss 6.5" pads

I got a 6" inner flex pad
2x microfiber
2x white fast correcting
2x orange correcting
2x yellow perfecting
2x black finishing

I am assuming I have them listed in most aggressive to least above, correct?

I grabbed what, after some reading, I felt would be the main go to in the Menzerna line up, as I am just starting out polishing. These two should be able to accomplish my goals with 95% of vehicles

Menzerna heavy cut 400
Menzerna medium cut 2500

Have wax (p21) or sealant(power lock) to finish.

Now from the pads and product listed above, what would you recommend in terms of "what product to what pad?" for effectiveness and efficiency. Are there some combos that are no no's? Like 400 on a finishing pad.

Next question....if you are looking to polish let's say two vehicles in a day. With the above equipment. How many pads (and which colour ones) would I need to complete the day? I know that one is a bit loaded. I figure if I can get a general use guideline for doing two vehicles and having fresh pads, then getting said number...and if I need more I need more haha.

Thanks

Brett