autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Does Autogeek recommend layering Fuzion on top of Deep Gloss Paint Sealant?

So if WGDGPS and Fuzion is a good combo...I take it 2x WGDGS And Fuzion would be a good thing?

Post Thanks / Like

im gonna have to give this one a try. have a sample wgdgps and a fuzion mini ready to go

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I finally found the time to detail my brand new 2014 Jeep Patriot, Granite Crystal Metallic (purchased March this year). I started with WG Auto Bath, x100 spray and wash, Pinnacle clay, and WG PPE all in one day. The surfaces were literally spotless and particle free, this despite the unfortunate fact that I must work outdoors in the back yard, under and near trees. The weather was windy, so I was constantly battling to keep pollen and spring tree particles off the work area, micro towel swipe before working each section.

Next day I applied the WG DGPS to the entire vehicle and then buffed it off, with well more than 45 minute dry time, weather conditions the same. I applied Fuzion about 3-4 hours after the DGPS, as it would have been impossible for me to complete this step the next day. I would like to know if the quality of the DGPS application has been compromised by applying the Fuzion before a 12 hour cure time of the DGPS?

Despite my efforts to keep the surfaces clean, I introduced one or two very fine scratches/swirl marks into the surface that I noticed that evening under a back yard spot light. As I used the long overlapping strokes in a front to rear direction, the "swirl" mark is a 14" very fine mark running front to rear on the hood that I cannot really see in daylight. Reason to use the twins next time, probably in late September, early October for the winter seal project. Until then, its going to be Auto Bath and DGSS, as I am getting to old for these 2-3 day detailing sessions. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by O'DubhGhaill; 05-27-2014 at 12:28 PM. Reason: Apologize for the necro posting, but it fit the OP topic I thought.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12