autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Wolfgang Deep Gloss Liquid Seal

While I do not have this product, I do have many of the others.

What is the difference between liquid seal and WG Deep Gloss Spritz Sealant?

Wolfgang Deep Gloss Spritz Sealant

How about WGDPS?

Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0

I am guessing the durability is different but want to confirm. How about the shine?

Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    WGDLS is a WOWA (wipe on walk away) sealant. The WG Spritz Sealant is a "spray wax" type product. So differences? First would be application method. One is a spray, one is a WOWA product. Second is durability, WGDGLS should last 3 mos on a properly prepped panel, the Spritz lasts "weeks". Don't get caught up in the name "sealant". The Spritz is primarily a "spray wax" booster product to be used on top of durable LSPs. If your looking for a dedicated sealant get the WGDGLS. If your looking for a spray wax booster get the other.

Wolfgang Deep Gloss Sealant is a traditional type sealant like BFWD. It likely has the longest durability of the 3 and is applied like a liquid wax.

I have all 3 and they are both class leading products.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Wolfgang Deep Gloss Liquid Seal

Correct... sealant is the word on my mind.

How about the shine between WGDGS vs.WG Liquid Seal?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by swanicyouth View Post
    WGDLS is a WOWA (wipe on walk away) sealant. The WG Spritz Sealant is a "spray wax" type product. So differences? First would be application method. One is a spray, one is a WOWA product. Second is durability, WGDGLS should last 3 mos on a properly prepped panel, the Spritz lasts "weeks". Don't get caught up in the name "sealant". The Spritz is primarily a "spray wax" booster product to be used on top of durable LSPs. If your looking for a dedicated sealant get the WGDGLS. If your looking for a spray wax booster get the other.

Wolfgang Deep Gloss Sealant is a traditional type sealant like BFWD. It likely has the longest durability of the 3 and is applied like a liquid wax.

I have all 3 and they are both class leading products.
    Great explanation thank you!
    Car enthusiast, here to learn. 2015 Audi RS7.

Post Thanks / Like

This is where I become a bit confused. Where is Liquid Seal's "Place" with detailing and maintaining my car?

I currently have WGDGPS 3.0 on my car for my Durable paint sealant protection product. This stuff is beyond AWESOME by the way!!! But you guys already knew that.

Then, every other time I wash and dry my car, I use the Spritz Sealant as a booster and to kind of kick that shine back in gear again.

If a person is using WGDGPS 3.0, I just don't see where the need is of using the Liquid Seal in conjunction with that.

I'm not saying anything bad at all about it. For myself, I am just trying to understand in what scenarios is this product meant for, if I'm already using the 3.0?

Thanks a ton guys and take care!

Ray

Post Thanks / Like

Wolfgang Deep Gloss Liquid Seal

Quote Originally Posted by willowcat11 View Post
    This is where I become a bit confused. Where is Liquid Seal's "Place" with detailing and maintaining my car?

I currently have WGDGPS 3.0 on my car for my Durable paint sealant protection product. This stuff is beyond AWESOME by the way!!! But you guys already knew that.

Then, every other time I wash and dry my car, I use the Spritz Sealant as a booster and to kind of kick that shine back in gear again.

If a person is using WGDGPS 3.0, I just don't see where the need is of using the Liquid Seal in conjunction with that.

I'm not saying anything bad at all about it. For myself, I am just trying to understand in what scenarios is this product meant for, if I'm already using the 3.0?

Thanks a ton guys and take care!

Ray
    I have Liquid Seal as my base layer and use Spritz Sealant as a booster. I've actually started using Liquid Seal as a drying aid just because I have so much of it and it only takes 1-2 sprays per panel to cover the whole panel. Also works great during the final wipedown on glass and mirrors as it actually cleans light streaks and flashes clear with very little buffing. Also great for wheels since you can just use one cheap applicator for all 4 wheels and don't need to ruin a MF towel for buffing because there is no need to buff.

Oh and if you'd like to try some Liquid Seal I'd be happy to trade some for some Spritz Sealant.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Pheerix!

I'm starting to see the uniqueness of this product in not having to buff or wipe it off. Pretty Cool!

Post Thanks / Like

Liquid seal is awesome. I wash/wipe down with 3d touch in between and/or hose down at car wash. Never use the brush. Seems to be protecting my car for last almost 3 months. It also smells great. The spiritz I only used once on a car, just didn't see the same gloss and sure didn't get same protection as the seal. I only use on headlights now until I'm done with the product. The paint sealant though I have not tried but seems interesting since the liquid seal is an awesome product.

Post Thanks / Like

O and the liquid seal is great because like stated above, no buff or wiping just pure gloss