autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: received my Fuzion wax

thanks for the replies, the reasonI asked was not to know if the product would not be the same because of the cracks, but to know if it usually ships like that. I know that when they cool down things like that can and surely do happen.

it just makes it harder to work with in my case because I hate to dip in the jar with the applicator and I prefer to take it in my hand with a microfiber glove, that's just me

to give you an idea of how strange I can be, my Stihl weed eater is cleaned and waxed after every time I use it

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Martin555 View Post
    thanks for the replies, the reasonI asked was not to know if the product would not be the same because of the cracks, but to know if it usually ships like that. I know that when they cool down things like that can and surely do happen.

it just makes it harder to work with in my case because I hate to dip in the jar with the applicator and I prefer to take it in my hand with a microfiber glove, that's just me

to give you an idea of how strange I can be, my Stihl weed eater is cleaned and waxed after every time I use it
    Dipping in a jar with a lubed (with QD) foam applicator will make your jar last you even longer. I'd expectect 30+ applications out of a single jar.
    2008 Acura MDX Sport white pearl (daily driver)
    2009 BMW E70 X5 4.8i jet black (garage queen)
    2013 BMW F25 X3 2.8 jet black (wife's car)

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

yes i use the foam applicator but I hate to use it in the jar, i prefer to use the applicator while holding the wax in my hand, after reading my last post it sounds like i apply the wax with the glove but that's not the case rest assured.

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like it's an International problem, mine arrived cracked as well
    "The Truth Is Out There"

"Drive 1, clean 3!"

Post Thanks / Like

I just wanted to let everyone in on a little trick.

Wax is heated and poured, then allowed to cool so it will solidify. If it cracks, just reheat it with a hair dryer. It will melt back together, then let it cool and it will be as good as new.

Post Thanks / Like

My wife thinks I'm mad enough as it is; if she catches me blow drying some wax, it'll be off to a small room, padded floor to ceiling, a table nailed to the floor and a knife and fork chained to the table
    "The Truth Is Out There"

"Drive 1, clean 3!"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mulder View Post
    My wife thinks I'm mad enough as it is; if she catches me blow drying some wax, it'll be off to a small room, padded floor to ceiling, a table nailed to the floor and a knife and fork chained to the table
    Everytime I think of a padded room and straight jacket. Cheech and Chong pops into my mind The one where he can't scratch his b*lls.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I just bought the fuzion 2 for 1 deal and both of those were cracked (said they would be on the online description). I just shook it out and just used one half of it to apply to my pad for application. Then just put both pieces back into the jar.

No issues so far with it.

Post Thanks / Like

I got my sub zero Fuzion today and it is cracked which I knew it would be. However, I do have a question about the consistency. It is harder than I thought it would be. I know it is a paste and not a liquid but still. Is this wax supposed to be pretty hard (like cold butter I guess)? Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by grambow View Post
    I got my sub zero Fuzion today and it is cracked which I knew it would be. However, I do have a question about the consistency. It is harder than I thought it would be. I know it is a paste and not a liquid but still. Is this wax supposed to be pretty hard (like cold butter I guess)? Thanks.
    Yes! P21S 100%, dodo hard wax, and souveran are all that way. Well, maybe souveran is a little softer, but all is good.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast