I can't be the only one totally beside myself and upset with the expectations I had for this wax so what did I do wrong?

I am not a newbie and had my own detail business ages ago. Everything came out exceptional until I waxed.

I have a 1968 Camaro Pro-tour show car that is black with white lace stripes and wanted a flawless deep shine. I have been winning shows by using CG Blacklight Glaze followed up with Meguiar's Gold class. After doing a lot of research and reading reviews of many products, I came up with a plan to try on my 2018 black Silverado dail driver as a test dummy.

Needed to do a total paint correction so I started with a wash and claybar.

Followed up on my D/A with Mezerna 2500 then 3500.

Hit it with the CG Blacklight glaze(absolutely love it on black).

Next was the Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant cured 16 hours and topped with one coat of Fuzion - wanted to do 2 coats to ensure total coverage but ran out of time so the next morning I hit with a 2nd coat buffed it off and pulled it out of the garage into the sunlight to see the results.

Was ok for the most part but a little "smeary or oily" in spots on the hood.

Tried buffing with a new MF and it was better but still a little oily I guess you could say. By the time I gave up on the hood and walked around the rest of the truck, it had a haze to it.

Wiped the entire truck down again. At this point the paint was hot from the sun. Decided to clean up the garage from my paint correction mess and when I was done about an hour later, the truck was hazed again.

I wiped it down again and was super upset with the fuzion. The next 2 days it rained and still looked a little smeary in spots. I washed the truck with a foam cannon and 2 bucket system, dried it with a leaf blower and MF waffle weave towel and it looked great.

Everything was applied by D/A with exception of the Fuzion.

Truck looked phenominal after the sealant so I was good up until then.

What did I miss?