So I first tried a paint coating when I got my car back in winter of 2014, couldn't wait for spring. That paint coating was from Duragloss so I expected great results based off of past performance of all the other products I've tried from them. I have to admit that I really wanted to get my then brand new car coated, so I applied it, after a polishing with M101 to make sure it was spot on. The temp outside was 56 and I figured it was atleast 60 down in the garage. The product went on fine and it sat for an entire day. I was pretty happy with the results from what I can remember but I decided to apply a 2nd coat when it reached a warmer temp, once again, I was pretty happy with the results. Fast forward about 6 more weeks and I noticed the gloss wasn't as strong as it had been when I first applied it. At this point I decided to apply a 3rd coat when it was about 80 outside but at this point I had my doubts, I ended up applying DG AW to give it a boost, so I just chalked it up and moved on from there.

The following year I went back to waxes and sealants and liked doing that because I like doing "something" to my car, same held true for 2016, waxes and sealants and spray waxes all in the mix, car looked great all the time. I have to admit that when I saw some of the players stepping into the game for those non professional installers I became interested once again. I saw Sonax was due to come out with their own paint coating but its not out yet, so I decided to go with Wolfgang and I did because of the performance of their rinseless wash, not to mention the reviews but the rinseless wash has been so damn impressive that their coating HAS to be equally impressive.

I ordered it yesterday to take advantage of the 20% and free shipping, that cuts into the price of $129.00, anyone is going to that and I have to admit that Opti Gloss Coat was actually in my cart due to an even lower price and larger size, not to mention that I have used that product on 3 cars in the past year and half with great success due to ease of use and finish, not to mention another product with a great rep. That said, I removed it from my cart and added WG based on their reviews and my own history with their product line.

So for those who've used this product, any suggestions you wanna give me? I'm pretty comfortable applying coatings as the ones I've used have a great working time and every one of them that I've used in the past allows me to wipe down high spots on site, I like that and wanna know is this the case with WG paint coating. Also one more question and this is pretty important, how long do I need to wait to apply and 2nd coat? I ask because I wanna coat the sh!t out o the paint and really leave it alone other than routine RW's and WW's. Also, can I use my FrankenDetailer once a month to just give it a kick in appearance or any other spray wax?

I know this is alot of questions but I trust the experienced people here on AG to come through for me, I have atleast 5 monthes till I use this product on my car and yes, its going to be polished with M101 once again to give it a flawless finish prior to coating.