autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Wolgang Uber Rinseless

Was it really that easy? I bought a new car and it immediately got rained on twice. I had the Uber Rinseless sitting in a cabinet since last fall. I finally tried it. HOLY EASY.

Seriously, three gallons of water? Carefully doing one panel at a time gave me the unintended bonus of carefully examining every square inch of the car. I don't detail for money, I just drive a black car and I like it to look exceptional.

I have the ceramic coating and plan to spend a couple of days in two weeks to perfect the paint and apply the polymers. I used WG PP 3.0 on my last car and was blown away with the performance. I am afraid I am getting a false sense of confidence as everything I have purchased from the Wolfgang line has been all but idiot proof.

A few more pictures:
    https://goo.gl/photos/dezsPrSqvcqKKcSZ8
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wolgang Uber Rinseless-wolfgang_rinseless_uber_ats-jpg  

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Wolgang Uber Rinseless

Wolfgang products are all top notch. Pick up a bottle of the WG Perfekt Vision Glass Cleaner (when it's on sale). It's performance will also blow you away.
    ​Al Schmidt
    "Adventure, is a car called Riviera..."

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, the Wolfgang Uber Rinseless is a good wash.

Are those the "high polish" wheels or are they silver paint? Are they painting the barrels now, or are they still bare?

Post Thanks / Like

Thrilling isn't it. There's nothing like the nervous anticipation of using a new product on your new black shiny baby, and the excitement (and relief) when it comes out really good. You are now hooked, brother of the black paint realm. You will be tempted to try every new product that potentially could take the shine to the next level. Us owners of the black are the most susceptible to the sirens call of the wax/polymer world. Enjoy, brother. You have dipped your toe into the madness.
    (But you're in the right place.)

Post Thanks / Like

Uber is my go to now but I tend to use it mainly as a Waterless Wash. Lately, when my car is really dirty I've been using my foam gun with Optimum Car wash as a 'pre treatment' and then using Uber in WW form as a follow up. Really like that combo.

But I will throw in a Rinseless wash every now and then (it's all I use in the winter) and it's excellent especially when used with the Ultra Soft Microfiber Rinseless Wash Mitt sold through AG.

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't used hoses or soap in years. I love rinseless washing and the products keep getting better. If the car is crazy dirty I just pop into the local diy spray wand wash first but that's rare when I need to do that
    In my day we didn't have the Internet, iPods,iPads, or smart phones....but we had some really bad-azz cars.

Post Thanks / Like

It really is that easy. I applied wolfgang deep gloss paint sealant and use uber rinseless and it makes washing easy and fun. I used both of these products for the first time this year and was very impressed. Even my wifey is in awe over these products. I have used uber as rinseless,waterless, clay lubricant and QD, all work awesome. My next product in my cabinet that I am going to try is wolfgangs coating. I am starting to be Wolfgang fan boy. Lol

Post Thanks / Like

Wolfgang Uber Rinseless is really that good. The best rinseless/waterless solution out there without protection for sure.
    2005 Honda S2000 | 2008 Acura MDX | 2015 Honda Fit EX

Post Thanks / Like

Rajon, did you use one bucket with multiple towels in there or 2 buckets with the 2nd being for rinse and maybe using an Aqua sponge? I should also tell you that you can take 3 ounces of the very same WGU and a gallon of distilled water and it makes an equally incredible waterless wash!

Welcome to the WGU club!!!
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

OP what did you use for the rinseless- multiple towels or one sponge/mitt?

I always use multiple towels, but I'd like to try it with one mitt/sponge/etc.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast