How To Find the Channel for our TV Show in Your Hometown

Our brand new TV Show, What's in the Garage? , debuts on Sunday, April 3rd, at 11:30am Eastern Time and repeats on Monday, April 4th at 4:30pm Eastern Time on Fox Sports Network which is a Nationwide network consisting of multiple different channels.

The biggest question we get is,

What channel is it on?

By this, what the person means is, what is the NUMBER of the channel to turn to in order to watch or record the TV show.

Because Fox Sports Network is a nationwide provider of broadcast Television Shows, there is more than one channel or number for ANY show and it's different depending upon the geographical location you're in.

There are a number of ways to find a TV show on TV, here's one...

LocateTV.com

Click the link above and you can search for a TV show using their Search Engine. After you locate the TV show there's an option to enter your location and your TV Service Provider and after you do this the screen will change to show you the schedule for the next 14 days, the air times and the channels available.

Once you get to LocateTV.com in the Search Box to the right of their Logo type in the show you're looking for, in this example I typed in Motorhead Garage TV

The screen will change to the show if it's indexed. At this time Motorhead TV is indexed but What's in the Garage? has not been added. I've submitted the show to their directory, I'm not sure how long it will take to show up but I'll stay on top of this.

The next screen will show you the next 14 days the TV show will air and days the show will air are a blue color while days it's not on are grayed out.

There's a place you can click on to enter your country, zip code and then select the TV Service Provider that you use.

And of course, different days will offer more or less showings...

If you have your own way and even a better way to find a channel for a TV show in your home town, please feel free to share that in this thread or create your own tutorial with links and pictures.

We hear from people that it can be confusing to find a specific channel with all the hundreds of TV shows available now so hopefully this will help you to find our show when it airs in your area.