autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 1970 Cuda Big Daddy Show Car Prep!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike.Phillips@Autogeek View Post
    ***Update***

Tommy and his 440 Cuda are here, we actually just shot a video with his car.

We'll be starting the show car makeover in just a few minutes...

Awesome!
    2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon • 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat •2016 Alfa Romeo 4C Spider • 2006 Buell Lightning-Bolt • 2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

Post Thanks / Like

i'll leave the detailed pictures up to Mike.... this is all i saw when Tommy left. thanks to Mike, Tommy, and autogeek for the great evening. it was great to meet everyone and get an up close look at a really great car.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1970 Cuda Big Daddy Show Car Prep!-zzzzcuda-jpg  

Post Thanks / Like

Mike, it's nice to see the potential we all have, as non-professionals, in a car makeover considering how swirled out the Cuda was before. Another great night. Den

Post Thanks / Like

Wow what a great night. First off thank you Mike and Max for choosing My Cuda to represent the Pinnacle product line and the tv Commercial ! To everone who helped out on this car . I do not let just anyone touch this car . After what I witnessed last night I feel honored to have each and everyone of you part of this . I want each and everyone of you to know that when this car takes the show field this weekend at one of the biggest Mopar shows a peice of each of you will be standing there with me . And if we win anything I will credit it all to the guys who worked on this car . I will send pics from the show for to Mike to post . Again thank all of you . Tommy
    Evil Mean and Nasty ! Just the way I like it !

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mean SS View Post
    Wow what a great night. First off thank you Mike and Max for choosing My Cuda to represent the Pinnacle product line and the tv Commercial ! To everone who helped out on this car . I do not let just anyone touch this car . After what I witnessed last night I feel honored to have each and everyone of you part of this . I want each and everyone of you to know that when this car takes the show field this weekend at one of the biggest Mopar shows a peice of each of you will be standing there with me . And if we win anything I will credit it all to the guys who worked on this car . I will send pics from the show for to Mike to post . Again thank all of you . Tommy
    It was great meeting you Tommy and thanks for the opportunity for letting us work on your FINE car - Frank

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by LJR View Post
    i'll leave the detailed pictures up to Mike.... this is all i saw when Tommy left. thanks to Mike, Tommy, and autogeek for the great evening. it was great to meet everyone and get an up close look at a really great car.
    Quote Originally Posted by boomer1649 View Post
    Mike, it's nice to see the potential we all have, as non-professionals, in a car makeover considering how swirled out the Cuda was before. Another great night. Den
    Quote Originally Posted by Mean SS View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankS View Post
    It was great meeting you Tommy and thanks for the opportunity for letting us work on your FINE car - Frank

Hey guys...

I know it can be confusing but you're posting your comments to the "Sign-up" thread.

The first pages are just people replying to "sign-up". I always create a "Pictures & Comments" thread the next day but you all beat me to it.

Here's the actual thread...

1970 440 Cuda - Part 2 - Show Car Prep

Could you copy and past your comments above to this right thread?

The Pictures and Comments thread is where I'm going to put all the pipctures that were taken last night... not this one... so no one will ever see your comments for the actual correct thread.

Thanks and sorry I didn't get this P&C thread up sooner I was working on cropping, resizing and uploading the pictures. (It takes a little time).

Thanks...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123