I mix this combo for IPA mixture. I combine in a 6 oz. spray bottle.

2 oz. of 90% IPA
4 oz. of distilled water
About a teaspoon of Hi-Temp Detail Prep Wash Silicone & Wax Remover

Product description: 'is a water-based paint & polisher pad cleaner designed to remove all traces of silicone, Carnauba, oil and buffing residue. Residue from these formulas accumulate in crevices, around handles, wiper arms, on trim, luggage racks and aerodynamics. Flows into these hard-to-reach areas and dissolves the build-up.
Body Shops use to cleanse the finish before painting, and you can use it after buffing or leveling applications. It prepares the surface for the proper bonding of waxes, glazes and paint sealants. If this is not done properly, waxes may not bond, which will cause heavy streaking.

Sometimes I will wash the car with the Hi-Temp Detail Prep Wash if there was heavy compounding going on.

When I add some the IPA water mixture is seems to mix well. No clumping or bad reactions. It makes the IPA mix better lubricated and is adding an extra bit of cleaning power. You're adding something that was meant for removing silicones and oils, not a random hand soap or APC that never gets rinsed. The IPA concentration comes out to be between 25-30% range which is where Eraser is I believe.