Hello everyone! I just finished doing a rinseless wash and would like to share my thoughts on something..

I do not know if this is common practice but I don't believe I have seen anyone else posting about this. I am not trying to Gary Dean this and say I have a new and improved method, I am simply sharing what I have found to work quite nicely. And for all I know, there might be hundreds of posts about rinseless washes where others do the same thing (probably so).

What do you guys do with the leftover product? I hated dumping it out as I saw this as a waste of money. So, I get a coffee filter and a funnel and fill up a 32 oz spray bottle. The next time I do a rinseless I fill up my bucket with the wash and towels as usual, but I spray a generous amount of my old rinseless wash that was saved from previous time. This helps lubricate the car IMHO...

So I spray a pretty decent amount of the old wash onto the surface, then reach for my towel which is being soaked in the new wash solution and then go to town. I make sure I spray nearly all 32 oz on the car so I can refill it when I am finished.

Again, not revolutionary by any means... Just looking for some feedback. Good idea/bad idea/waste of time?