So a few months ago I made a post on a DIY rattle can job I was testing on my car, and so far I have completed just the back door. I used Rustoleum 2x paint + primer, and Dupli-Color Perfect Match as the clear coat. Someone replied saying I shouldn't have used that on top of the Rustoleum? But either way, it's been almost 3 months, and though everything's still fine and holding up well, to the touch, it doesn't feel nearly as smooth as any other car's exterior finish does; it's somewhat rough-feeling in comparison. I applied about 3 layers of clear coat back when I was finishing the paint job (first two were really light). When I touch any other car, it feels extremely glossy and I can leave a little smudge imprint on it with my hand (not that that's necessarily a GOOD thing, just explaining the smoothness of the finish). This car paint finish of mine doesn't feel that way, almost as if it's not nearly as protected.

Any ideas as to why this may be? Should I use a different clear coat? Is this normal? Thanks in advance.