Quote Originally Posted by Calendyr View Post
Did an other car this week with essence. The sun was blazing down all day and no shade anywhere. So I decided to use it by hand, knowing it cures super fast when done by polisher. 30 seconds application cycle and the product was increadibly hard to remove. I do like the end result but the process is a pain in neck. I am not sure I will buy this product again when I am done with this bottle. I am mobile and I work alone so I can't take 30-60 minutes to setup a canopy everytime I detail a car and then take an other 30-60 mins to remove it afterward. I usually work around the sun, doing the side of the car that is not exposed, working on smaller sections, cleaning pads often with a pad cleaner (just water, no detergent). But essence is very temperamental. I guess if I was in a garage environment with no sun and no wind it might be easier but so far I am less than happy with the process. It's a shame cause the paint looks nice with it applied, especially with Reload on top of it. When I am done with this bottle I think I will go back to M205 and will top with Reload, I really love Reload!
Yea, Essence needs to be used in a controlled environment. It can be very finicky.