autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Menzerna's PP Ultra

Morning Guys,

I just signed up to the forum even though I've been following it for awhile now. I was reading Mikes posts about the Jeweling wax which turns out to be Menzerna's PP Ultra. It looks like this product has not made it to the U.S. as of yet? Is the new 3 n 1 similar to it? My take is that it is not? I'm really interested in using this product as my final stage (Jeweling). If it is not coming to the U.S. is there anyway we can purchase it? Your help is much appreciated. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Menzerna's PP Ultra

Hi Sir. I have both, and indeed PP Ultra is more of LSP, and the 3in1 is an AIO, with lot more cut. But the 3in1 is a very mature, versatile product, and it will behave differently depending on the pad. For instance, I use it on a Flex with hybrid pads. If I use orange it will cut a lot, if I use white, it will have a moderate cut, and if I use black it will polish. All with outstanding glossy finishing for an AIO. It looks like that the 3in1 is a PP Ultra with Fg400 in it.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RPM_BR View Post
    Hi Sir. I have both, and indeed PP Ultra is more of LSP, and the 3in1 is an AIO, with lot more cut. But the 3in1 is a very mature, versatile product, and it will behave differently depending on the pad. For instance, I use it on a Flex with hybrid pads. If I use orange it will cut a lot, if I use white, it will have a moderate cut, and if I use black it will polish. All with outstanding glossy finishing for an AIO. It looks like that the 3in1 is a PP Ultra with Fg400 in it.
    Thank you for your insight! Most of my work is fresh paint on classic automobile restoration. I'm looking for a last step "jeweling Polish" is PP Ultra coming to the states? if not in the foreseeable future can you guys make some recommendations? I usually finish up with Sf4000 right now. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RBR3306 View Post
    Thank you for your insight! Most of my work is fresh paint on classic automobile restoration. I'm looking for a last step "jeweling Polish" is PP Ultra coming to the states? if not in the foreseeable future can you guys make some recommendations? I usually finish up with Sf4000 right now. Thanks
    You could try the SF 4500 as well. Less cut, more 'jewelling'. I consider a more 'delicate' polisher, real nice stuff. If you are so eager to try the PPU, you should consider importing one, from the famous site for international online purchases.