autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Critique my logo, please.

I recently hired a designer through fiverr to complete a logo and got it back today. Originally I had instructed the designer to not use a car silhouette in the logo but I guess he misunderstood, no big deal. I'm allowed several revisions so if you guys have any recommendations I would love hearing them.

As of now I want the color blue lightened up more along the lines of Grabber Blue and the slogan text changed. Any input is appreciated! Thanks ahead of time.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Critique my logo, please.

I like it! imo remove "get a" and have "Showroom shine, every time!"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 281 View Post
    I agree, otherwise looks fantastic! :-)

Post Thanks / Like

I like it but contrary to the two previous opinions I would only omit the "get" and have it stated "A Showroom Shine, Everytime"

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm going to be honest. I personally don't like it. I feel like it's missing something. It just doesn't pop to me. Are you doing it your self or are you having some one design it? Please don't take my opinion the wrong way. If you didn't like my logo I would hope you would tell me instead of told me what I wanted to hear.

In my opinion since your name I'd divine I would go with an elegant font in a color like glossy black and gold or silver. Or possibly a lip stick red. If you are set on that font though I'd drop the color transition and add a 3D effect to add depth to it.

These are just my opinions. I'm sure there are people out there that think my logo and site is the ugliest thing they have ever seen. So if you are set on that design and are happy with it then don't let my opinion affect you. If you need help on getting a logo done for $5 check out fiverr.com they do good work imo and for $5 you can't beat it. They did my logo and I think it came out good. If you want to check it out my site is nolimitsdetailing.com

Hope my constructive criticism helps and if I can help in any other way don't hesitate to ask

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using AG Online

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 281 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Just02896 View Post
    I agree, otherwise looks fantastic! :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze5154 View Post
    I like it but contrary to the two previous opinions I would only omit the "get" and have it stated "A Showroom Shine, Everytime"
    I agree with you guys. I think I'm going to have him remove "Get" from the slogan. Thanks for the input.

Quote Originally Posted by brondondolon View Post
    I'm going to be honest. I personally don't like it. I feel like it's missing something. It just doesn't pop to me. Are you doing it your self or are you having some one design it? Please don't take my opinion the wrong way. If you didn't like my logo I would hope you would tell me instead of told me what I wanted to hear.

In my opinion since your name I'd divine I would go with an elegant font in a color like glossy black and gold or silver. Or possibly a lip stick red. If you are set on that font though I'd drop the color transition and add a 3D effect to add depth to it.

These are just my opinions. I'm sure there are people out there that think my logo and site is the ugliest thing they have ever seen. So if you are set on that design and are happy with it then don't let my opinion affect you. If you need help on getting a logo done for $5 check out fiverr.com they do good work imo and for $5 you can't beat it. They did my logo and I think it came out good. If you want to check it out my site is nolimitsdetailing.com

Hope my constructive criticism helps and if I can help in any other way don't hesitate to ask

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using AG Online
    I agree with you on most of your points. When I opened the file it didn't have that wow factor. I am liking the idea of an embossed/3D effect on the company name and possibly the car outline. I like the font but I think it could use some work in terms of color. It was created on fiverr by "logogallery". Who designed yours? Thanks for the input.

Post Thanks / Like

I agree, simplify the slogan, Otherwise it looks fantastic and legible.

Post Thanks / Like

I agree on simplifying the slogan as well. Otherwise, it sounds like a product slogan (car wax, hardwood floor cleaner, etc.). I've seen some fancy and sleek car logos and some bad ones. This one is not terrible but it seems a little tall. I think it may be him just fitting the font inside. On a side note, if you specifically asked for him NOT to use a car silhouette, I'd bring that up right away.
    Mobile headlight restoration in the Oklahoma City area www.okcheadlights.com www.facebook.com/OKC.Headlights

Post Thanks / Like

I think the car silhouette should be one color, the gradient seems forced and like an afterthought to try and tie in the gray. Maybe the car one color and the text another to give better contrast, especially if the logo needs to be printed in black and white for whatever reason.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kochdalton87 View Post
    I agree with you guys. I think I'm going to have him remove "Get" from the slogan. Thanks for the input.

I agree with you on most of your points. When I opened the file it didn't have that wow factor. I am liking the idea of an embossed/3D effect on the company name and possibly the car outline. I like the font but I think it could use some work in terms of color. It was created on fiverr by "logogallery". Who designed yours? Thanks for the input.

Here is a link to the guy that did mine. design a professional LOGO for your Business And Website - fiverr

I will add though now looking at it with a computer its not as bad to me as it was on my phone. What i would change would shorten the height of it and go with a solid color on the car silhouette.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast