autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Buying in Quantity

I am wanting to start buying everything in big quantities to help save money. As of right now I use Megs Ultimate Quick Wax which I know I can buy that by the gallon on Amazon known as Express wax. Should I buy Megs Auto glass cleaner which can be made into 11 gal? I also use alot of Leather cleaner and conditioner which can be bought by the gallon and the All purpose cleaner.

Is there anything im forgetting that yall can recommend. I only want to use Meguiars so that people will know I use the best.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AG Online

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Buying in Quantity

I wouldn't corner myself into one product line I think you'd be missing out on even better results. That said I have read great things about their glass cleaner, polishes (namely 105/205), and apc.

Post Thanks / Like
    You have a great point sir. I wanted to buy a great wash and wax soap in big quantity but Megs doesn't sell that. What other brand of soap would you recommend?

Post Thanks / Like

I use to be the same way about a single product line but I have really expanded. One thing megs is great don't get me wrong but sometimes you learn a different product works in different situations. As far as soaps you might need those... dressings... I buy a lot of wheel cleaners. Cg sells several wheel cleaners by the gallon that can dilute 3 or 5 to 1. Megs hyper dressing can be diluted. Soaps can usually be bought in various sizes. I think megs makes some products in 5 gal and 55 gal sizes...Don't know if that is affordable our even you will use that much.

My favorite soap personally is Mr pink by chemical guys. I think they make a wash and wax... maybe wash and gloss... I'm not sure but I do know they sell them in gallon sizes. 5 to 10 ounces in 5 gallons of water... 128 ounces in a gallon... 12 to 24 washes give or take. Maybe even more but I just don't remember dilution ratio without reading. Maybe half ounce per gallon.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Abram86 View Post
    I am wanting to start buying everything in big quantities to help save money. As of right now I use Megs Ultimate Quick Wax which I know I can buy that by the gallon on Amazon known as Express wax. Should I buy Megs Auto glass cleaner which can be made into 11 gal? I also use alot of Leather cleaner and conditioner which can be bought by the gallon and the All purpose cleaner.

Is there anything im forgetting that yall can recommend. I only want to use Meguiars so that people will know I use the best.

When you say BIG quantites are you ready to buy in 30 or 55 gallons or larger totes?
    2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track Edition
    2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited, 2016 Pearl White Nissan Altima SR
    2019 Nissan Rogue SL

Post Thanks / Like
    I was thinking more of 5 gal quantity for the soap which would last me up to 1 year max or maybe longer. I use about 48oz bottle a month.

Post Thanks / Like

You have to look at the coast per ounce.