autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Swissvax Products

Hi Meghan! I was wondering if Autogeek is going to start carrying Swissvax Products in the future as other detail supply shops do? I would like to purchase some of their brushes and some of their other products. I think this would be a great addition to the already extensive inventory arsonal of Autogeek. Thanks in advance. Greg!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Swissvax Products

Dont know if AG is going to carry them but Swissvax is the next line I'm going to try. I'm actually saving for the Swissvax Master Collection kit with Concorso($866.) It looks like a good entry kit into the line and I've been dying to try Concorso from all the reviews.

Post Thanks / Like

i wouldnt waste to much money on the swissvax master kit .. its there wax that thereknown for .there shampoo sucks.the windolw cleaner is ok . tire cleaners ok but not great .i like optimums better.. soif anything just go for concorso . and save all thta other money for something elso trust me ...
    names tom i live in nj with my wife cindy .and our 3 children. samantha gabriella and little tom...

Post Thanks / Like

I asked Capt Max about Swissol and Zymol several years back, and found out it was not on the radar. To many great nuba's already offered and it was a limited market. I believe when he did retail many moons ago he had Zymol and let them go.

One issue that was clear, they all had certain price points (like Michellin Tires) that you could not discount past, and we all know Max likes to toss discounts back at his clients.

Things change and time progresses, if its ever "right" to have them here I am sure they will be. I do know he consistently listens to us and forum.

Scott

Post Thanks / Like

I would never pay that much for wax. To the untrained eye and most of use you will not be able to tell the difference between Souvran, Fuzion and Swissvax So why pay an arm and a leg when you don't have to.
    Shawn
    Sully's Detailling LLC - South Florida
    www.autogeek.net

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sullysdetailing View Post
    I would never pay that much for wax. To the untrained eye and most of use you will not be able to tell the difference between Souvran, Fuzion and Swissvax So why pay an arm and a leg when you don't have to.
    The same reason why some people feel the need to buy Lamborghini's, Ferrari's and other high end cars. Some do it because they can, some like the prestige of owning one, some are collectors... ect.

Post Thanks / Like

I must admit, the Swissvax Crystal Rock intrigues me, but I think I am going to save up for Wolfgang Fuzion. $175 versus $1100? My choice should be obvious. I already have Pinnacle Souveran from the VIP special, so Fuzion is next on the list for me.
    Shane
    2021 Honda Civic Hatchback EX Lunar Silver

Post Thanks / Like

But to the user who can appreciate the subte differences, you can say that one is paying for the experience. Then, it is obviously up the individual as to whether it is worthwhile.

Post Thanks / Like

I would never spend 1100 on a wax but to each their own.
    :dancebanana:

Sky's the Limit Car Care

Post Thanks / Like

Well it is obvious you do not have these waxes or you would know they outlast the waxes you have mentioned and make washing a vehicle that much easier. It just isn't about looks when it comes to a nuba, there are others factors to them. This would come from knowledge of products.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast