autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AutogeekOnline

Post Thanks / Like

AutogeekOnline

I want to take a little time out to address some recent activity on the forum and update you. We have a few members who are here promoting products for other companies, which is a violation of our forum rules:

“On our Autogeekonline forums, we are here to learn and have fun. Our forum is a friendly environment, so please make your posts accordingly, and keep your avatar/signature friendly. Foul language, attacking others, personal threats, inappropriate images/links, etc. will NOT be tolerated.

Spam / unsolicited communication is prohibited, and will result in termination of membership privileges.

Respect must always be shown to ALL members. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Product discussion and support should be to products we carry and sell on Autogeek.net, BikeDepot.net, PinnacleWax.com, WolfgangCarCare.com, and Diamondite.com.

Now let's kick back and discuss what we all love - clean vehicles and detailing!”

The AutogeekOnline.net forum was created as a resource for Autogeek customers to share reviews, ask questions, and learn more about the products sold at Autogeek.net. It takes a lot of resources to maintain a forum and it's not here as a free advertising tool for other companies. We do allow a bit of about products we do not carry as long as it is not being abused. The moment a product is shilling (an employee/interested party of a company may praise the product discussion forum or group in order to generate interest in that product) on our forum we will take action to enforce our rules.
    We welcome honest discussion about the extensive selection of products we carry at Autogeek.net, which isn't too shabby. There are a lot of choices!

Having recently hired Mike Phillips, formerly of Meguiar's, we have a valuable resource. He is able to provide excellent in-depth information on Meguiar's, which is a very popular product line. At this early stage, Mike is familiarizing himself with our large selection of products, and he has a pretty big to-do list! We are very lucky to have the expert on Meguiars products in house and we look forward to him becoming an expert on all other lines we offer.

I plan to moderate and run the forum as always but now I just have some help provided by Mike Phillips with a lot of the technical questions. As forums grow so must the staff that moderates it. As always I am open to suggestions and comments to what you feel can make the forum a better place to learn and grow your detailing skills. My email is Meghan@Autogeek.net or my direct ext is 207 (800-869-3011) if you would like to call. I consider this forum to be a place to learn, have some fun and grow into better detailers.

Thanks for reading.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: AutogeekOnline

Nothing like a snap of a MicroFiber towel on the fanny from the Boss!
    Aaron's the name!
    Live long and prosper Leonard Nimoy

Post Thanks / Like

As long as its a Cobra, Carrand, Meguiars, or Griots MF towel nappers!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Meghan View Post
    I want to take a little time out to address some recent activity on the forum and update you. We have a few members who are here promoting products for other companies, which is a violation of our forum rules:

“On our Autogeekonline forums, we are here to learn and have fun. Our forum is a friendly environment, so please make your posts accordingly, and keep your avatar/signature friendly. Foul language, attacking others, personal threats, inappropriate images/links, etc. will NOT be tolerated.

Spam / unsolicited communication is prohibited, and will result in termination of membership privileges.

Respect must always be shown to ALL members. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Product discussion and support should be to products we carry and sell on Autogeek.net, BikeDepot.net, PinnacleWax.com, WolfgangCarCare.com, and Diamondite.com.

Now let's kick back and discuss what we all love - clean vehicles and detailing!”

The AutogeekOnline.net forum was created as a resource for Autogeek customers to share reviews, ask questions, and learn more about the products sold at Autogeek.net. It takes a lot of resources to maintain a forum and it's not here as a free advertising tool for other companies. We do allow a bit of about products we do not carry as long as it is not being abused. The moment a product is shilling (an employee/interested party of a company may praise the product discussion forum or group in order to generate interest in that product) on our forum we will take action to enforce our rules.
    We welcome honest discussion about the extensive selection of products we carry at Autogeek.net, which isn't too shabby. There are a lot of choices!

Having recently hired Mike Phillips, formerly of Meguiar's, we have a valuable resource. He is able to provide excellent in-depth information on Meguiar's, which is a very popular product line. At this early stage, Mike is familiarizing himself with our large selection of products, and he has a pretty big to-do list! We are very lucky to have the expert on Meguiars products in house and we look forward to him becoming an expert on all other lines we offer.

I plan to moderate and run the forum as always but now I just have some help provided by Mike Phillips with a lot of the technical questions. As forums grow so must the staff that moderates it. As always I am open to suggestions and comments to what you feel can make the forum a better place to learn and grow your detailing skills. My email is Meghan@Autogeek.net or my direct ext is 207 (800-869-3011) if you would like to call. I consider this forum to be a place to learn, have some fun and grow into better detailers.

Thanks for reading.

Right on!
    Garry Dean - Tampa, FL - 813-846-4406
    Auto, Boat, RV, Motorcycle, Aircraft Detailing
    Premium Custom Detailing

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for this GREAT place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John

Post Thanks / Like

The only issue I have with this, how do we keep up with all the products AutoGeek.net sells?? :-)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AeroCleanse View Post
    The only issue I have with this, how do we keep up with all the products AutoGeek.net sells?? :-)
    Basically, don't mention chemical guys, Zaino, swissvax or pakshak and your good

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by loudog2 View Post
    Basically, don't mention chemical guys, Zaino, swissvax or pakshak and your good
    Louie, you should be o.k. to mention Pakshak. They do sell AG products. I really don't think Meghan will mind that.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AeroCleanse View Post
    Not to be a smart aleck, but cruise the store and I cruise the "By Brand" section and see what they have.....
    Aaron's the name!
    Live long and prosper Leonard Nimoy

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nappers View Post
    Not to be a smart aleck, but cruise the store and I cruise the "By Brand" section and see what they have.....
    I think he was being sarcastic, haha. It does not convey very easily over the interweb.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast