autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone else running out of batteries?

Been detailing non-stop, running out of juice, and wanted to know if anyone else feels like they just want to sleep like Snow White ? Part of me wants to keep working, part of me wants to rest for a day or two. When I rest, I always think about detailing lol. Booked 2 months out and I am very blessed, but running out of steam sometimes. Do you guys schedule cars every day or every other day? Working on this car right now with dirty seats and carpets. About to go crazy haha.
    Anyone else running out of batteries?-20160915_182440_1474063253062_resized-jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Anyone else running out of batteries?

Do you have an extractor?

Post Thanks / Like

Yea I got two Mytee Extractor. This car is covered with oil and sticky substance so couple pass with extractor, along with Goo Gone should do the trick. Will be a PITA tho ;(

Post Thanks / Like

It would be a bigger PITA if you were me, without an extractor. Lol.

Now I see exactly what you mean about that dudes seat being the cleanest seat before to work with. Lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Turned down a coating and light polishing on a Cadillac .He is one of those guys that will pull up a chair and talk your ear off and add one more hour to the job.They will start a conversation just as you are gonna start the machine no thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    It would be a bigger PITA if you were me, without an extractor. Lol.

Now I see exactly what you mean about that dudes seat being the cleanest seat before to work with. Lol.
    I can not see myself without a extractor. I first started out with a steamer and took years to fully clean a carpet. This seat is one of the "normal" conditions I get. Some of them can be very nasty ;(.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro Sam View Post
    Been detailing non-stop, running out of juice, and wanted to know if anyone else feels like they just want to sleep like Snow White ? Part of me wants to keep working, part of me wants to rest for a day or two. When I rest, I always think about detailing lol. Booked 2 months out and I am very blessed, but running out of steam sometimes. Do you guys schedule cars every day or every other day? Working on this car right now with dirty seats and carpets. About to go crazy haha.
    Anyone else running out of batteries?-20160915_182440_1474063253062_resized-jpg
    If you're booked 2 months out,I wouldn't touch that thing.Eventually it will catch up to you.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GSKR View Post
    Turned down a coating and light polishing on a Cadillac .He is one of those guys that will pull up a chair and talk your ear off and add one more hour to the job.They will start a conversation just as you are gonna start the machine no thanks.
    Lol. Stealing those precious detail times man! I might start turning down some cars, but I have a soft heart. Than again, I might get a heart attack from being overly stressed with a hectic schedule ;(.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GSKR View Post
    If you're booked 2 months out,I wouldn't touch that thing.Eventually it will catch up to you.
    Did some vacuuming and now putting the client's property in a separate box. Probably have to go all nighter till 6 in the morning tomorrow. Got 3 cars tomorrow (2 wax, one full interior). God save me lol but atleast I have my partner tomorrow!

Post Thanks / Like

Having a good partner will help tremendously.Been there done that it doesn't pay.when I first started I would take anything and everything.Get it and do it while you are young.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast