autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Prisoner of detailing Porsche Panamera Combustion Style Works by Sharkpolitur (Arrested & Released by Yasam or Counter Terror Unit) + Dinner&Wine 42

My new friend Nissim (some of you remember him from previous Mercedes S 500 AMG detailing story) & his 2015 Porsche Panamera comes in for a detailing worx.

Little bit about paint condition, the gloss level was very average (shame for a car wash & detailing spot in the heart of Tel Aviv, they use Swiss Made products from one very well known car care company & many detailers who use this products are very proud of it. I don't mention the name but you already know who it is. This Porsche with only 7500 km on the speedometer is often hand washed there, but there was 0 water beading, wheels were very dirty, I was not impressed at all about that place, I could buy that company products but somehow my heart told me this is crap, don't touch it. Now I see I was right.
    Also there were some very fine cobweb scratches & paint finish was rough to the touch.
    Porsche paint is very prone to scratches, holograms, swirls in general, but when it comes to depth of colours & shine Porsche of course is on the top.

Process starts ( & never stops)

Dirty wheels & very dry tyres

In the meantime good car care supplies arrive

Enjoy the wheels, it's from Porsche Turbo models

Nice, isn't it?

Some other things that are happening today & evening

But don't worry, now relax, adjust your computer screen backwards by 15 degrees angle all the next pictures will be very positive

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Prisoner of detailing Porsche Panamera Combustion Style Works by Sharkpolitur (Arrested & Released by Yasam or Counter Terror Unit) + Dinner&Wine

Sharkpolitur presents but not misrepresents Porsche Panamera

Outside pics, note the birds dropping near Porsche emblem (I like birds, they like me too)

Nissim

Hard work but good reward, a dinner with Siberian Princess

Combustion-Prisoners https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jR2wFubg-o8

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Prisoner of detailing Porsche Panamera Combustion Style Works by Sharkpolitur (Arrested & Released by Yasam or Counter Terror Unit) + Dinner&Wine

Why does it seem you are always working in a back alley?

Post Thanks / Like

Shark: You have made another customer for life with that level of work! Very nice. Also, that dinner looked delicious, some nice fried shrimp/prawns!
    Scott Harle
    Autodermatology
    #autodermatology

Post Thanks / Like

Wow!

You are a Different Breed of Cat

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzle Chest View Post
    Shark: You have made another customer for life with that level of work! Very nice. Also, that dinner looked delicious, some nice fried shrimp/prawns!
    Nissim is a very special person, each time we spoke on the phone & in person he had some joke to say, when I started 9.30AM I told him that not before 3-4PM he will get his Porsche, then comes 4 I say about 5-6, 5 I call, say you can arrive, he says 15-30 min. max, then in 15min. he calls, says, Mark I'll be around about half hour late closer to 6, but don't worry child, I got a tip for you because of that I am late.

I say: Nissim, I don't accept tips leave it to a nice looking bartender or a waitress , my best tip is to see you happy. He was surprised, didn't know what to respond.
    So he arrives, looks at the car & gets the wallet out of his jeans pocket, I say not now let's go to make outside pics, he says no, money comes first so I don't forget about it later & transfers some of that cash to me, I pocket it to my pocket, he says count please what if I made a mistake, I say I never count the money I just confiscate it & yest he gives me TIP by the power of giving...
    Regarding customer for life I don't know what tomorrow brings & never think about it in this way, also I never detail the same car twice, my people ask me when to polish & wax it again, I say: Never (it's true because people I work with change cars very often), now all you need is a good Wash&Wax shampoo, interior stuff, wheels cleaner small things & it will look always nice, besides I give such gifts for free away, such car care baskets full of such stuff to take a proper care, my people know is that Sharkpolitur guarantee is a lifetime...many things are going on when we speak about it.
    Also I don't do a car washes on the cars I work later (exception is that if I detail their other car & if there is time I can wash their other car standing by I detailed before, but I never have time & I am tired after 1 car anyway ) even if all ask for it, because it's boring.

The dinner was superb, there were much more drinks & small Mediterranean salads, fried fish is called here Barbunia that lives in the Sea near the shore & shrimps are called crystal also from the local shores.

I use cash only as a currency, cards are just for fun.

The dinner was special.

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AGOatemywallet View Post
    Wow!

You are a Different Breed of Cat
    Welcome

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ebg18t View Post
    Why does it seem you are always working in a back alley?
    Come here I will show you.

Post Thanks / Like

nice!

Post Thanks / Like

Your posts are awesome! Besides the outstanding work, always using products that are not AGO mainstream, is also a journey to Tel Aviv's' living la vida loca'.
    Last edited by RPM_BR; 06-25-2015 at 05:04 AM. Reason: i forgot a word

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast