autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Coming soon... Jaguar XF 5.0L V8 by Sharkpolitur †

Quote Originally Posted by Mantilgh View Post
    Very nice! You are one wild and crazy cat!

BG makes some decent cemicals. I'm sure the BG guy loved the Honda dealerships like that service station loves you. They went throught MOA and 44K like water.
    I don't know what you mean, MOA is one of the best motor oil additives out there (44K I don't like, it's too oily & too strong I am not sure what lubrication it provides better than non oily solvents, it cleans the injectors good but what happens later if they don't get clogged faster).
    Also I think 44K BG stole the name from Cyclo a division of Pidilite U.S.A., they were first with Cyclo MAX 44 it's a hit fuel system cleaner, I once used it, it's over the top product.
    Soon will order it again when my folks will make a car chemical storage warehouse robbery, I buy it so cheap, that's why cars I detail get a lifetime warranty for all oil/gas additives & other nice things

Fuel Additives « Product Categories « Cyclo Industries

MOA King performance https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHadR9Q1K70

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ajack6292 View Post
    Well done, definitely on the mend. Looking forward to final.

I have seen new Jaguar interiors for XF, XE, F-Pace it looks like they got interior comfort right, now it's even more luxury. Yours 470 HP is a true Jaguar in it's best traditions I am sure you enjoy it in full.
    But wait a moment, XF 5.0L I checked similar cars it got much more power & luxury than most BMW, Mercedes...even Porsche 911 got less at 350 HP, Porsche S Manual & Mercedes E 550 got each 400 HP, BMW 535 only 300 HP, 550i 445 HP but hey, yours 470 horses puts you straight into the stratosphere, more than Carrera GTS & only match for you is Porsche GT3. A Win - Win.
    If you like your sedan very much, think about Arden Tuning, I think in USA is easy to order it, in Israel not many garages can install it right, sometimes they turn cars into donkey tuning here, Eli likes Arden but he says car must be shipped to Germany (not to mention taxman will hit him back with 220% tax, complete interior/exterior, exhausts, engine, wheels upgrade kit in Germany not more than 20,000 EUR but it leaves him with 60,000 EUR in expenses including shipping there & back, too much we decided, he says for XJR he definitely would do it no matter the cost$ )

People who are against Sharkpolitur & Co. hang here freely in the Old Port TLV (that's why in the action movies so many bad things happen in the seaport harbors, it's all taken from real life experience)

Post Thanks / Like

Truth be told, I'm crazy about the car. You can find more HP in the M5 and the E63 AMG and you can find more torque in those and in the A8, 550i and 750i. But you cannot get them equipped the same for anywhere near the price and you cannot get the incredible sound from any of them. The best part is cruising highway speeds and not being able to tell the difference in the ride between 65 mph and 95 mph. Fantastic!
    2015 Jaguar XF 5.0 Supercharged
    2015 Porsche Boxster (it's actually my wife's but she let's me drive it sometimes )

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Truth be told, I'm crazy about the car. You can find more HP in the M5 and the E63 AMG and you can find more torque in those and in the A8, 550i and 750i. But you cannot get them equipped the same for anywhere near the price and you cannot get the incredible sound from any of them. The best part is cruising highway speeds and not being able to tell the difference in the ride between 65 mph and 95 mph. Fantastic!

Audi A8 3 & 4L engines is garbage (excluding A8L W12 500HP only 30 more than XF 5.0L Supercharged & Audi needs 6.3L engine to get this horsepower, S8 4L engine is so-so but even new 8's look like very old design (in Germany people told me only stupid buy Audi), Bimmer 550 at 445HP still less than XF S/C 470, I once detailed 2007 BMW M5 still remember it's dashboard that looked straight from the 90's, also BMW 4.4L engine is old technology, 5L V10 engine was much better. Bimmer 750 is a big garbage, I like only 760 but it can squeeze 438HP that's it with V12 & 6L engine.
    E63 AMG is big engine packed in a medium car, I prefer E 500 & 63 AMG only for S, SLS, CL, SL, ML, G, GL I am for right size/performance in autos.
    Example S 500 is too small engine for limo car, this car should be only 63 AMG & of course 65 AMG is more than perfect in every aspect.
    So your 470 HP is a true super car better than Bugatti, Ferrari, Koenigsegg, Venom etc. because you can drive it out of city on dirty not flat roads too, Bugatti is a stupid car only for highway same like all such toys, today climate around the world is changing, too low sitting cars are not practical, only freaks buy such cars, all have their front bumpers ###### up & underbody where all driving functions are made, few centimeters above the ground car simply needs to be evacuated. So if people only go on the highway they are crazy, also how many Lamborghini owners ever went over 250 - 300 km/h for over few kilometers, buying car for a drag race? Such people are psychopats.
    The super car is something that is luxury & comfort inside, hell of an engine, something you can count on during rain & snow, dirt...in any weather, any place & Jaguar is such a car, especially XJR.

My friends Jaguar XF 5.0L is ready for show off pics, will find more time to post it but not now, today I am spending the tips
    Pleasure to meet you on AG forum, don't underestimate your bomber.

P.S. The original Jaguar grill badge gift for Eli is ready, just don't say him about it yet, it's a surprize

Greetings to everybody reading this post from the Holy Land, tomorrow is a day when Sharkpolitur first appeared in the Universe, on February 18, 1977 BTW same year that Brabus was established

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Let's go, 1st boring pics that most car care experts don't do like door hinges, window channels etc.etc. all necessary lubrication & protection to prevent squeaks & prolong life also outside noise reduction for such materials, all lower painted parts around the doors, near the cabin everywhere where is paint was cleaned, clayed & waxed too.

Interior in Jaguar XF is luxus, take a look

Day engine pics

Interior Air Condition disinfect with air neutralizer (Eli smokes cigars while driving over the city speed limits) plus a Bulgari men's perfume for a perfect climate inside plus fun pics, Sharkpolitur's Signature Detailing

Eli owns & loves horses so it's a custom, temporarily grill installation

In the end of day with the help of 2 wheel cleaners & 2 hours work I made these wheels look wonderful again (from 2012 were never cleaned), first I brushed it around & then moved the car back so wheels got 180° rotation & made same procedure again so everything was clean plus sprayed them with quick shine detailer.
    Tyres were dressed with CBM Pulitore Gomme Made in Italy
    I have used for this complete detailing project products from Germany, Spain, UK, Italy, USA, Switzerland, Belgium, France thanks all wonderful car care companies for making such products that make a very hard work productive in the end, I didn't say easy.

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Jaguar XF 5.0L by Sharkpolitur, Game Over

And what are you looking for?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTX51OzGndw

Post Thanks / Like

Marc, another great transformation! That fat cat looks great now!
    Scott Harle
    Autodermatology
    #autodermatology

Post Thanks / Like

Suh-weeet!!
    2015 Jaguar XF 5.0 Supercharged
    2015 Porsche Boxster (it's actually my wife's but she let's me drive it sometimes )

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzle Chest View Post
    Marc, another great transformation! That fat cat looks great now!
    Thank you my friend, with the new Jaguar grill badge it will look even better

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Suh-weeet!!
    Would like 2C how your Jaguar looks if you will decide to detail it at once, I am not a fan of white paint but Polaris White is not just any white, it looks really expensive.
    Also it's a very hard paint finish means good resistance to sun (in 4 years paint didn't got any damage to clear coat it was all intact & hard, car is parked only outside), weather, chemicals nothing really can damage it easy. The only imperfection was micro tree sap dots & pollen, but no oxidation). When I used clay bar with lubricant I could feel how hard is the paint, it simply cleaned all sticky dark dots withour marring the paint, surface was like I would clay 999.5 Palladium bar so cool (some paints are so soft that when I use clay bar I could see paint becomes matte, one Porsche paint screamed: Don't rape my clear coat, clay bar is a good indication of paint hardness).

I (my pal says it came from the dealership looking like this) was impressed how it looked in the end of day & to the touch it was so wetwetwet&sleek. We were very satisfied, I detail all his transportation

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast