I did this car a while back for a fellow Corvette Forum member and all around great guy. It was a 100 mile drive to his house and I booked a local room since it was going to be a couple days on this beast of a car. Also to help me finish it out, I brought my friend Drew in to lend a hand as the schedule was tight and there were numerous other cars on the books to be done.

Correction was done with Rupes 21, GG 6", G110v2 NXT version. Meguiars D300/101, Meguiars 205, and Menzerna 106FA. Meguiars MF cutting and finishing discs, LC orange foam, LC black foam

Upon arrival

There were many issues to be sorted: Swirls, RIDS, water spotting, buffer trails, holograms, etc

After a thorough wash, decontamination, and claybar, the paint was clean and free of old wax and contaminants. Can see the water laying flat, sticking to the bare paint.

Drew helping out with the compounding as we work into the night

DA sanding marks, pigtails, from bad body work in the past.

Some compounding haze to still be polished out in the next step but already a huge improvement in the paint.

Turning the light away to show the paint's new ability to reflect. Again, still only compounded and has some haze as the compounding was aggressive, but still the gloss is impressive and will only get better when polished.

The carbon fiber side skirts were in rough shape. Unfortunately many CF parts companies ship them looking like this. Most people don't even realize until they see the difference.

Huge improvement in the gloss just with one corrective step.

On day 3 the car was washed again to remove all polishing oils and compounding dust in preparation for several hours of jeweling and application of Blackfire Wet Diamond sealant.

Brought out in the sun to check after washing.

Obligatory engine shot. Katech goodness

All finished! At close to midnight...now the 2hr drive home!

Thanks for checking out