Worked on this yesterday. Took a bit of time but it cleaned up well.

Before you judge the owner too unfavorably, they have had an unfutunate event that lead to the lack of care. They have two young children, and a baby that was born 4 months premature several months ago. With mom at a hospital 3 hours away with the baby 90 percent of the time and dad to take care of the other two young ones, things we're left undone. Now their six month old(2 months adjusted) baby boy is doing well and has been home for a little bit.

I saw them a couple of weeks ago and he said he was just going to park this car out by the street and offer it for $1000 as is. I offered to clean it up for him, knowing the it could sell for at least double or more cleaned up. He said no, not in the budget. A day or two later I called to tell him I'd do it probonno but he had found a buyer already.

So today I get a text telling me I can do the car when I want. A good freind of his bought it and gave him a bit more than he was asking for. Wanting to return the favor, he had me clean it up for the new owner.

Tools and Products:

Optimum Power Clean APC mixed with 3D Orange 88 Citrus Degreaser. For the mix added OPC to the 3:1 mark of an empty bottle. I added 3D 88 to another bottle to about 15:1. Then added it to the other bottle and topped with water.

Various brushes used. Mostly a very stiff small scrub brush for the carpets, and a brush similar to the Vinyl & Leather Scrub Brush sold at AG on the plastic and leather surfaces.

16gal 6.5hp wet/dry ShopVac.

4 multipurpose microfiber towels, 250ish gsm. One old plush microfiber 600sh gsm.

Lots of old bath towels.

Process:

Vacuum, brushed, and vacuumed the carpets and lightly brushed and vacuumed seats around the whole car.

Starting with the driver seat working one seating area at a time I spot treated worst stains on the carpet with my mix.

Sprayed seat bottom and back till just starting to run and caught the runs a spread the cleaner with my brush. Thoroughly scrubed the back then the bottom. Wiped with a damp microfiber, rinsing after each. Then wiped with a damp plush microfiber and rinsed after each wipe down of seat back or bottom.

Treated the areas around the worst stains and treated the lighter stains. Then cleaned the seat back or dash section for that seating area the same way as I cleaned the seats.

Sprayed water on carpet area and agitated some.

Cleaned door panels the same way.

Agitated carpet area more till satifified. Soaked up cleaner with old bath towels. Rinsed one of the less soiled towels. Wet mopped with it and wet vacuumed, and repeated. Then dried some with several old bath towels by placing them on the that floor section and marching on them.

Drivers seat was not too bad.

Nice dirty sheen on the bottom.

Had to be a least $20 in loose change in this car.

Passengers seat was in the best shape.

Lots of yellow stains, possibly some kind of paint, in most of the carpet.

Now on to the kids zone. I think was the older ones side.

Kids kick the set much?!!

Good layer of random stuff to remove.

Bugs and fries.

First wipe after scrubbing.

The younger one's side.

Same as the back of the passenger seat. Why? Rear facing car seat.

Little bit this and that, and some blue strains.

I assume what was left was protein based. Possibly soy milk, or other milk alternative.

Thanks for looking.