I coated my HRE's with Pinnacle Black Label wheel coating. It is VERY easy to use. Washed, clayed, prepped with cleansing lotion, and then used the supplied applicator and microfiber and got to work. Goes on very easily, even with some practice and the high spots wipe off effortlessly when you get to them in time. I did the recommended first coat and then waited 24 hours and applied a second coat the next day.

The coating did darken the finish a little, nothing negative here, just what it did. It did not adversely effect the color of the wheels or the metallic in them, just darkened them a touch.

I then cleaned my calipers and wheel wells with some 303 APC. I then applied the wheel coating (I figured this would hold up to the heat better than the paint coating) to the calipers and the fender wells. They came out/look great! Calipers are a nice rich red, very slick now and I hope it holds up and will help with the clean up of this crazy German brake dust!

Pics:

Finally had time to install my HRE's. Have had them for a few months now!

They are: HRE Flowforms. FF01's IPA Bronze color Front 20x8.5 w/ ET50 and rear 20x11 ET60.

Fit perfectly. Look outstanding in my opinion!

While I was at it, I decided to clean up the calipers and fender wells and apply a ceramic coating to them to give them some protection, but mainly to assist in cleaning them. The caliper color deepened a little after the coating application. Looks good. Nice and slick and they should shed/repel the dust much easier now.

I also coated the wheels with a ceramic wheel coating to assist in the ease of cleaning.

Onto the pictures!

Before:

HRE's

Calipers and fender wells cleaned up and coated:

First time on the car!

On the ground:

Outside/sun shots:

Comments are welcomed!