autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

↦Very Rare Karmann Body 1976 Fjord Blue 1K Metallic BMW 630CSi designed by Paul Bracq detailed & restored by Sharkpolitur ↯

This 1976 iconic BMW 630CSi belongs to a good friend of mine who collects only custom, rare cars & bikes, his daily drivers change often too Mercedes, Lexus, Jaguar such top guns only.
    Probably after serving in the Israel's Special Forces to a high rank his view of life differs from most of the people who wake up & go to work, then go to sleep.
    This is James Bond kind of car, the previous owner was a high rank in the US Department of Defense as well, imagine who owned such cars in 1970's when it was priced at $23,500 in today's money about $90,000.
    Only generals & Mafia could afford it then, not every businessmen could buy it because economy was different then as well, people worked hard to make a living, no Hollywood, no internet, no BS the money was very hard to get, just ask your father if they drove BMW 630 CSi then even if they got such cars today when US Fed prints the $ like a toilette paper.
    The Bimmer condition was very neglected like single stage metallic paint, engine, interior & plastic trim all was refreshed, oil & benzine additives were added as well . Now it runs loud, fast & looks as it should for 1976 car that never was waxed & barely washed if at all.
    Basically that's the story, this cult BMW deserves a lot of pics.

Sharkpolitur presents:

Heroes never die, they just change places.

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: ↦Very Rare Karmann Body 1976 Fjord Blue 1K Metallic BMW 630CSi designed by Paul Bracq detailed & restored by Sharkpolitur ↯

More evening pics for Sharky looking predator

Special thanks to Polina, without her it all would be impossible.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Vab-AyjsMY

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: ↦Very Rare Karmann Body 1976 Fjord Blue 1K Metallic BMW 630CSi designed by Paul Bracq detailed & restored by Sharkpolitur ↯

Post Thanks / Like

Shark! Don't know how I missed this thread! Nice work on a great classic BMW! Love the Dept. of Defense history/sticker of this vehicle! LOL
    Scott Harle
    Autodermatology
    #autodermatology

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzle Chest View Post
    Shark! Don't know how I missed this thread! Nice work on a great classic BMW! Love the Dept. of Defense history/sticker of this vehicle! LOL

This BMW is a true legend & my elder brother Eli (ex. Israel Navy Seal high rank) looks cool inside the blue shark. I detailed his other big cars & bike, now he wants me to prepare his Jaguar XF 5L for the city driving but I push the dates further as I am busy with other things around going on here.

Ψ Custom 1980 GMC Chevy Truck ↯ Matte Black Death † Hardcore Detailing by ⇒ Sharkpolitur

White Pearl Lexus LS 460 Nano Polish&Wax + Headlights Restoration by Sharkpolitur

Honda Valkyrie Flat Six † die-hard ∴ nano detailing by Sharkpolitur ≅ Chrome & Cylinders will save humankind from extinction μ

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

My good friend forwards his friend with Wedgewood Blue Metallic (I hope) Mercedes ML 350 to restore headlights, very special colour seen it only on S class, love this colour.
    Nice car, chrome wheels, clear headlights all looks super, you are ready to go. Didn't bother him a word about detailing as ML 350 I consider boring, instead presented him chrome polish tube & showed how it works, he was very happy & left.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95m5cdG4x6o

Post Thanks / Like

LOL Marc, 'you hope it is Wedgewood blue'!!!
    Scott Harle
    Autodermatology
    #autodermatology