It's not a crime to detail cars for the organized crime . BTW they pay much more than some suit & tie coated businessmen, lawyer, doctor
They either like you & if so they trust you , so after you name them a price for the work they always think it's a very good deal, also they got no knowledge about detailing , products, process etc. if you are crazy, you can wash their cars with water, polish, wax with microfiber plus few drops of liquid detailer without going to real detailing process, just make everything wet around, the more water is around the car, the better work they will think you did...
Also they don't check the results, they just pay ca$h, say some joke & leave. I think because it's not their field of interest or knowledge, so they shy to ask anything. I showed Chevy boss my leather luggage full of detailing products, he didn't even take a look.
Here I used matt shampoo, matt insect remover, matt spray wax, matt nano wax plus very good products for chrome, wheels, interior, wood...
It was a pleasure to detail few cars & bikes for this organization.
They got more to bring, I am alive & well & looking forward into the future with optimism.

This was full of blood spots and some cocaine, probably here they transport dead bodies & other goods.

I had a dream after detailing this truck

The tips were enough to have a sea food lunch for two in the Old Port of Tel-Aviv, I hope I didn't risk my life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeG2nWNqzmc Believe in Love