This is a repeat customer for whom I have done a Camaro. This is his winter car. I did CQF on the Camaro but this 2014 Focus was to have Americoat. I talked him into doing a double coat so his protection would be on par with the CQF as far as 2 coats (I usually put on a single coat only of Americoat).

Here it is as it arrived:

There were some chips that needed filling:

This scratch was on the inside of the trunk lid opening. I wet sanded it with a Megs 3k sanding disc and my Megs DA and then used Flex 3401 + wool + M105 + the yellow B/S + Megs 205 to correct it. I forgot to shoot it after the repair. I got it to 90-95% I'd say.

This car was getting my new car protection package including Americoat, however as I indicated above, this car was to get a double coat of AC. This was actually going to be the first car on which I had put a double coat of AC on. I was looking forward to seeing how differently it felt and looked.

The wheels and tires were done first.

The barrels and faces got cleaned with Malco Brake Off. I rinsed that thoroughly and then shot some vinegar on the surfaces to neutralize the alkaline. They were then hand washed with DG 901.
The tires were cleaned with Zep 505.
The wells were cleaned with LATA.

The barrels and the wells were then coated with CarPro Hydro.

The car was then hand washed with DG 901.
It was then re-washed with IronX paste.

The car was brought inside and blown off with the Master Blaster. I love seeing the water just fly away on the surfaces I just treated with Hydro!! (Small things amuse small minds I guess <shrugging>)

The paint was then given a one step polish using M205 + yellow B/S pad + Flex 3401. I also filled the chips that needed filling. The trim got WETS due to the rain outside precluding me from using DLux.

The windshield was given a double coat of Fly-By-30.

The paint, wheels, glass, head and tail lights were then given a double coating of Americoat. It was raining out when I was done so the pics are just taken from inside: