autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Mercedes E 500 AMG by Sharkpolitur

Detailing Mercedes E 500 AMG by Sharkpolitur.
    Nanotechnology, Natural Waxes, Polymers & Synthetic Waxes Mix Coctail. Leather care with Carnaubawax, Beeswax, Mink Oil. Plastics with Matt Finish, Chrome plated parts etc. Highest quality products some are used in Aerospace & Defense Industries, Made in Germany, Switzerland, USA, UK, Japan.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mercedes E 500 AMG by Sharkpolitur

Excellent work on that Benz's

Post Thanks / Like

Looking real good.

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

The car had a Clear Bra (probably 3M) on the front bumper & hood for 2Y. I am not an expert on such things but in my opinion it damages the paint & makes it look ugly as after 2Y the clear bra looked yellow, I can imagine how would it would look on a white paint! Besides I think that paint needs an air to look nice, wax, glaze or sealant and needs to breathe, when such sticky clear bra is applied it makes the paint look dead. Also regarding protection from stone chips such advantages are minimal as this car had few stone chips on the hood the same as any other car would have. Removing clear bra was easy on the front bumper and around the hood but in the middle it was very hard, the reason I think is the heat from the 5L engine & sun. Even if 3M are using the best glue I can't imagine it's good for the paint or 2K clear coat. Before somebody will think to apply 3M or other clear bra on the car, think about disadvantages it brings. Nothing is better than original paint from the factory.

Have a wonderful day just as here!

Post Thanks / Like

Stunning work

Post Thanks / Like

Nice work. Where are the before pics?

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pureshine View Post
    +1

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pureshine View Post
    Before/After pics is my reputation I don't need it :-)
    When I see big smile or shock on the face of the car's owner this is what matters the most.
    This gentleman when he came in the evening to see his car, stood by the left side from the back he was I think little bit shy almost as he saw the top model lying topless on the hood in his house underground parking , I said come on look inside the car, he said: I am afraid, how left fender and the hood looks is amazing...
    This late evening while we talked for few minutes & before I left he didn't come to look around the car, probably after I left he looked & was very happy about my work because the next morning when I came to make pics he was in a good mood ;-)

I like to know your opinion people what do you think about clear bra, I think that when you remove something sticky from 2 component clear coat can it do a damage to it?
    I think it can break it somehow or make weaker. I am not professional garage that detail few cars a day that's why your opinion about clear bra is important to me for the future when I see such cars, next time I will likely sens such customers to remove such bra in the place where it was done, let them remove it & prepare/correct the paint so I will do detailing only. After years clear bra sucks, what do you think?

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

My friend (love him) called few weeks ago to take care of his other 2013 Mercedes C63 AMG, so I arrive few days ago, we embrace each other & go down to see the cars.
    He says look Marc, E500 AMG looks very good & it was about 9 months ago you polished it
    I agree. He wants to give it to his wife & says, let's do it again. I say there is no need but if it's for your wife then of course. I don't detail the same car twice as my gloss warranty is lifetime this is first time.
    I would do the same, if you make something nice for yourself it's even more rewarding when you do it to the ones you love. So here we go:

When my customers (friends) get gifts like this, then their cars after 9 months look & run like this

This WD-40 is a limited edition vacuum cleaner I bought 6 (all that was) from my friend who's father is 2nd generation business owner of AMBIL, a company with history established in Tel Aviv in 1957 that imports a lot of car care, chemicals, motor oils, additives even marine equipment. Sometimes my friend visits me or calls once a week to say what they got new or vintage he finds in some warehouse corner (his warehouse is detailers treasure, you can find there the most modern car care products same as something made in the 1950's, I buy all especially antique car care products which as you could see in some of my threads I use with great satisfaction on classic cars), just looked his website Ambil & see it's only small part of the companies they work with.
    I love AMBIL.

So, before pics:

After mild shampoo & clay below (there was very little dirt, dust occlusion & oxidation, clay bar was 5-8% dirty from what I did it 9 months ago so what I say is true: when people ask how long the shine & protection lasts I say it all depends how you care about your car after I detail it, all you need now is wash & wax shampoo, leather care, interior, exterior stuff to the minimum & enjoy the ride)

Nano Polish & Carnauba Wax, Paint Sealant, Leather Care, Matt Interior, Quick Shine Detailer, Wheels etc. Finals below

Devotion to detailing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVTNiyHVLTs

Post Thanks / Like

Outstanding work my friend! Beautiful!
    Scott Harle
    Autodermatology
    #autodermatology

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast