autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Critical Details: Acura RDX White Diamond Pearl - Embedded Brake & Rail Dust Removal

I have been using CarPro IronX for almost three years now and it has always been my go-to embedded brake and rail dust remover. I recently finished my last gallon of original IronX and had the pleasure of trying Lemon IronX for the first time. When Lemon IronX was first introduced, I must admit that I was more than a bit skeptical about its “new and improved scent.” For those of you have not had the pleasure of smelling the original IronX consider yourself lucky.

Although Lemon IronX is still a bit pungent, you will no longer "stink up” your whole neighborhood when you open the bottle. In fact, you need to be within a pretty close proximity before you can start to smell the product. Has anyone tried the Cherry IronX and do you prefer it over Lemon IronX?

This White Diamond Pearl Acura RDX was long overdue for a Rust Bloom Removal. I don’t think that this vehicle has ever been properly decontaminated in the 80,000+ miles that it has been driven. Rust blooms are present on every vehicle to a certain extent even though they are typically only visible on lighter colored paint. Performance vehicles with large disc brakes and aggressive brake pads tend to require more frequent IronX applications. Critical Details recommends having a Rust Bloom Removal preformed once a year or every 12,000 – 15,000 miles.

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOZ60TMEw-A[/video]

If rust blooms are left unattended for a prolonged period of time your vehicle’s paint can rust from the inside out. Schedule a Rust Bloom Removal today and save your vehicle’s paint from costly paint damage in the future!
    Critical Details
    Trevor Spedden

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Critical Details: Acura RDX White Diamond Pearl - Embedded Brake & Rail Dust Removal

Nice video capturing the Iron-X effect Trevor!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Critical Details: Acura RDX White Diamond Pearl - Embedded Brake & Rail Dust Removal

How Ironic... my mom just bought a 2015 RDX in the same color and I was just explaining how they (my parents) would notice tiny rust spots on it overtime and that I would have to remove them with a special chemical.

... Guess I'll just send them this video now

Retired Professional Detailer

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome video! I need to get this done to my vehicle soon.