autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Man, I will probably trade the Mazda for a Bmw 118d when possible. Looking for one in August.

So far the US hasn't had the heavy environment discussion we have here in Europe but you will in due time. Norway will ban gasoline in 5 years plus, it will not be possible to purchase a new gasoline driven car.

I think your wife will notice the difference in the new diesel-powered cars and appreciate the driving style you get when you have the power right there in the lower register.

Thanks for the words of my car, I appreciate it. Just wait until I get hold of the Beemer diesel, that one will see some serious detailing.

Post Thanks / Like

The weapon

This is a picture of the new Flex Mattias used for the Rover 75. These pads were about the only one a certain detailing franchise chain let their stations use...as soon as we have used the ones we have in store they will not come back again. We're going Edge and see what happens. I hope Edge's system works with Flex as well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My own car plus some-20070621047-small-jpg  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.