autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Corvette Stingray Auto Detail | Paint Correction | cQuartz Finest | Paint Protection Film Installation | more - Detailed Designs Auto Spa Atlanta

By the way FivePoint.0, this is the Show 'N Shine forum. There are no rules that users must disclose anything at all. They are welcome to post pictures and no words if they want. I chose to share everything but the PC and it's only your personal rules that I am not following and I am supposed to be concerned?

For the sake of the other members who actually appreciate the work and me taking the time required to document, resize, host, tell a story, post and reply to their inquiries how about this not be a thing? We can just disagree and that be that.
    Auto Detailing Atlanta | Modesta coatings | Paint Protection Film Atlanta
    http://www.detaileddesignsautospa.com
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Detai...a/152665034558

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, well that escalated pretty quickly.

Sent with my Note 2, from Planet Namek.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean-Claude View Post
    By the way FivePoint.0, this is the Show 'N Shine forum. There are no rules that users must disclose anything at all. They are welcome to post pictures and no words if they want. I chose to share everything but the PC and it's only your personal rules that I am not following and I am supposed to be concerned?

For the sake of the other members who actually appreciate the work and me taking the time required to document, resize, host, tell a story, post and reply to their inquiries how about this not be a thing? We can just disagree and that be that.
    Thing of it is, you act like you invented the first spacecraft to transport humans to Pluto.

It's utterly ridiculous that you won't share your polishing process. I don't need to know, I just would've liked to know. Anyhow, I have no desire to click on any of your threads from here on out. You won't lose any sleep over it and neither will I.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    '03 Corvette Z06

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Corvette Stingray Auto Detail | Paint Correction | cQuartz Finest | Paint Protection Film Installation | more - Detailed Designs Auto Spa Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by FivePoint.0 View Post
    Thing of it is, you act like you invented the first spacecraft to transport humans to Pluto.

It's utterly ridiculous that you won't share your polishing process. I don't need to know, I just would've liked to know. Anyhow, I have no desire to click on any of your threads from here on out. You won't lose any sleep over it and neither will I.

Dude, I never acted anything. You ask and I gave the absolute kindest and straight forward response and reason I could short of just giving you what you wanted. There was no bragging or anything on my part. I've not gone into anyone else's thread spouting off or drawing any attention to myself. There must be confusion here thinking I am someone else.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FivePoint.0 View Post
    That's all fine and dandy, but why post on this specific forum if you don't want to share how you accomplished what you did? I sense all you care about are "pats on the back". You act like telling us what process you used will run your business right into the ground; that you're the ONLY one who knows how to do it. Give me a freakin' break. I hate to break it to you, but there's TONS of detailers out there that will blow you right outta the water!! I have ZERO respect for people like you.
    Mark,

Foremost, I really value your posts and insights here on this board and the work you have produced and shared has been insightful and I thank you for it.

We all are susceptible to a plethora of feelings when viewing the words or work of others through this communication medium- i.e. the internet. And we can choose to withhold them or voice them... there isn't a "right" or "wrong" method to this. However, I always try to remember... "What if this person was face-to-face with me?" "How would I react?"

I will only say that marginalizing Jean-Claude is quite possibly not what you would have said in person.

I can understand 'why' the audience would be curious to the machines/ pads/ products combos that Jean-Claude utilized here...I know I certainly am, lol. But I can fully appreciate his willingness not to share either. He performed the work... He owns the rights to it... And as one previous member noted- Jean Claude is sharing some methods and processes via the pictures. That is pretty cool in my book and not something I expect every detailer to show.

Also, who responds with the price they charged the customer?That has to possibility of opening up a tremendous can of worms for his business. I can't say that I would offer up that info.

Am I here to defend Jean-Claude... certainly not, he is more than an able man and his work if full of merit.

There is nothing to defend! The man has posted photos, responded and thanked members, and shared knowledge.

Are we not to respect this work because it does not include a pad/ product? Hardly!

If the original post included pad/product... would it be acceptable to respect him?

I just don't see the dramatic extreme of NO respect due to a lack of a few words!

I have only spoken with Jean-Claude via some emails and a few phone calls. He has answered just about every question that has crossed my mind regarding the business of detailing... and even more so, coached me on the most important parts of success- relationship building and communication. Keep in mind- I am a NOBODY in the world of detailing (and I'm fine with that, lol.)

Have I left some questions a little ambiguous when communicating with him... you bet. Maybe he would reveal 'a little something' as it relates to the products and combos he utilizes but he never has and I don't expect him to now or going forward.

I try to show EVERYONE respect here whether they are enthusiast or professional, alike.

I know you do the same Mark... I have seen it.

Respectfully yours,
    -Gabe

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    Mark,

Foremost, I really value your posts and insights here on this board and the work you have produced and shared has been insightful and I thank you for it.

We all are susceptible to a plethora of feelings when viewing the words or work of others through this communication medium- i.e. the internet. And we can choose to withhold them or voice them... there isn't a "right" or "wrong" method to this. However, I always try to remember... "What if this person was face-to-face with me?" "How would I react?"

I will only say that marginalizing Jean-Claude is quite possibly not what you would have said in person.

I can understand 'why' the audience would be curious to the machines/ pads/ products combos that Jean-Claude utilized here...I know I certainly am, lol. But I can fully appreciate his willingness not to share either. He performed the work... He owns the rights to it... And as one previous member noted- Jean Claude is sharing some methods and processes via the pictures. That is pretty cool in my book and not something I expect every detailer to show.

Also, who responds with the price they charged the customer?That has to possibility of opening up a tremendous can of worms for his business. I can't say that I would offer up that info.

Am I here to defend Jean-Claude... certainly not, he is more than an able man and his work if full of merit.

There is nothing to defend! The man has posted photos, responded and thanked members, and shared knowledge.

Are we not to respect this work because it does not include a pad/ product? Hardly!

If the original post included pad/product... would it be acceptable to respect him?

I just don't see the dramatic extreme of NO respect due to a lack of a few words!

I have only spoken with Jean-Claude via some emails and a few phone calls. He has answered just about every question that has crossed my mind regarding the business of detailing... and even more so, coached me on the most important parts of success- relationship building and communication. Keep in mind- I am a NOBODY in the world of detailing (and I'm fine with that, lol.)

Have I left some questions a little ambiguous when communicating with him... you bet. Maybe he would reveal 'a little something' as it relates to the products and combos he utilizes but he never has and I don't expect him to now or going forward.

I try to show EVERYONE respect here whether they are enthusiast or professional, alike.

I know you do the same Mark... I have seen it.

Respectfully yours,
    -Gabe
    I just feel like it was just a bit of a slap in the face when I asked such a simple question. Anyhow, I respect your reply. I DID compliment him on his work, did I not? His other reply just rubbed me the wrong way.
    I'm bowing out of this thread.

'03 Corvette Z06

Post Thanks / Like

I just feel like it was just a bit of a slap in the face when I asked such a simple question. Anyhow, I respect your reply. I DID compliment him on his work, did I not? His other reply just rubbed me the wrong way.
    I'm bowing out of this thread.
    Dude, it's ALL-GOOD bro!

-Gabe

Post Thanks / Like

I'd just assume chalk it up to misinterpreting some text being read. No harm, no foul.

Thanks for the words Gabe.

Post Thanks / Like

We are talking about a pad right?
    No harm to in telling us what pad , I mean most of us own so many
    I asked you a few times what products you use to get the great results.
    Maybe I'm asking to much, oh well I'm happy with my pads and products.
    Most here will share there products to better help others, I know I do as most others do as well.
    It's what makes this site so great, helpful members
    I've learning a lot since joining here.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know how you do it. Man that car looks amazing.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast