autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

Natty's Red reviewed NEW PICS!!!!

Tonight I couldnt sleep so I decided that it was time to use the new wax from the PB people.

Process:

DG 921
    The paint wasnt dirty as I had just washed it a day or two ago and it hadnt left the garage,but I still didnt want to chance it so I just QD'd it to make sure there was nothing on it.

Pinnacle Pain Cleansing Lotion on Edge white pad
    I wanted to make sure that I got rid of any of the SSII that was left on the paint from a few weeks ago. This was the first time I had used a product like this and I must say this stuff is GREAT, it left the paint perfectly clean and ready for glaze/wax.

XMT Glaze w/Carnuba on Edge white pad
    I have used the CG WMF glaze and I still go back to the XMT when I want to top a glaze with a wax. I simply glaze the entire truck and than once im done I go back and buff everything off and prepare to wax it up.

Natty's Red Wax
    Let me tell you if they dont continue to sell this stuff I will be seriously disappointed. It went on super easy and came off with very little effort plus it smells good enough to eat. My arms are not sore at all and I shot 150 rounds of skeet today as well. This wax is easier to work with than my NB and I would say maybe even a little easier to work with than Pinnacle SSII. The look as far as I can tell until the morning is better than NB and much better than the SSII, I just didnt like how the SSII looked on my paint for some reason. Bottom line if you are on the fence about this wax BUY IT!!!!!!!

Sorry I dont have pictures, but once the sun is out tomorrow you will see, and I wanted to see what a couple hours would do to it. I know that NB seemed to look better on the second day.
    Last edited by AUdakota; 06-21-2007 at 03:23 PM.
    Frank
    Thanks to AG I only wipe my butt with MF's now