autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Arrow 05' White STi. Just a simple door picture

I've always tried to detail the car properly. I have clay barred the car many times and always had good success. I never really sealed the car. My process was the following:

Prior to coming to this forum:
    Wash, wax, enjoy: All purchased from the local store.

Little reading on this forum:
    Wash, clay, wash, wax, enjoy: Also purchased from the local store.

MORE reading:
    Wash, dry, clay, wash, dry, light swirl removal, wax, enjoy: First time ordering form Autogeek on *quality products*

Just recently really dove in and wanted better, came to this setup:
    Wash, dry (leaf blower) Clay, wash, dry, light swirl mark removal, polished, sealed and now wax... *Going overboard on products from Autogeek...lol

I must say it's a lot of work, but it's extremely rewarding and my unwind time, I get into a kind of zone and just relax while doing it.. I have always used Pinnacle products and enjoyed them. I started using some Poorboy's world stuff and tried Klasse along with other things. Had a problem using Natty's red, and Chris from poorboys took care of me and the issue, But I only have this single picture to show that my white car is looking pretty shiny.... I still really enjoy my orginal PC 7424. One thing I think I am going to start doing is putting on sealant by hand along with the wax. I would use the PC and not overly happy with it doing that, I feel I miss areas or just not do a good of a job. When I applied the sealant by hand it was much better and then I just buff it off with the PC.

I will get more of the process but figured might as well start with this one because I still look at it and grin...lol My paint has never looked like this before. This is only the second coat of Klasse sealant, and the third is on there now and will buff off once I get home from work in a few hours. Then I'll put some wax on it. Probably going with Natty's white just because I was going to use the Colinite 845 for the truck since it's outside all of the time... Not sure if the carnuba wax is going to dull it down or make it softer, still trying to decide.

One thing I absolutely LOVE is the poorboys wheel cleaner.. I have never used something that was that great before and required very little washing. Wheels look brand new, so I waxed them as well. I will post more pictures in here once I get home... nothing is super glamorous or of extreme detail like some pictures I see on here but they will follow...lol

Anyways, here it is...lol

Thanks,
    -Nigel
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 05' White STi.  Just a simple door picture-car-mirror-jpg