autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Talk is talk and results are, well, FACTS!!!

Well, I have been here only a short while and I have read your comments. I have NEVER used AG products before, but I have a ton of products purchased from them now. I finished up my 2004 Dodge Ram, in the awesome shade of black, the other day and wanted to share a few shots.

This is a full wash, some spot work using Pinnacle Advanced Swirl remover and a orange pad on the PC and some using XMT swirl remover(testing products to see what they do) and an orange pad on the PC, then XMT glaze followed with WG paoint sealant and Pinnacle Liquid Souvern as the final topper.

Yep, that is an airplane in the lower, left portion of the hood reflection!!

I have to admit my truck is kept clean, but this combination has the paint looking deeper and wetter than my previous combinations. The PC is a great aid especially in the glaze and sealant application routines. I borrowed the painter's tape idea from another member here. Great idea and it makes clean up easy.

Todd
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Talk is talk and results are, well, FACTS!!!-airplanehood1-jpg   Talk is talk and results are, well, FACTS!!!-fendergeek1-jpg   Talk is talk and results are, well, FACTS!!!-sideshot1-jpg   Talk is talk and results are, well, FACTS!!!-pinstripeblue1-jpg  

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice shoes!! lol The truck looks smoking! Good work Black Rocks

Post Thanks / Like
    indeed ^

This is just the start you know. From now on you're going to start parking in the farthest parking spots form the store, carry an emergency detailing kit with you for bird bombs and heavy bugs on the front end, and not want to go anywhere if it's raining.

great work on the truck dude

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Neothin
    indeed ^

This is just the start you know. From now on you're going to start parking in the farthest parking spots form the store, carry an emergency detailing kit with you for bird bombs and heavy bugs on the front end, and not want to go anywhere if it's raining.

What's funny is that I already do that and I USED to think my truck was as wet and clean as it could be....Now it is cleaner and wetter(is that a word) and I guess I will have to find a parking spot out farther........

The shoes ROCK!! I know Actually, they are great for anything involving water. They are basically some sort of plastic-rubber, have great traction in wet conditions, and are comfortable....Okay, my Mom gave them to me and I am 35

Todd

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackRocks
    The shoes ROCK!! I know Actually, they are great for anything involving water. They are basically some sort of plastic-rubber, have great traction in wet conditions, and are comfortable....Okay, my Mom gave them to me and I am 35
    My friend bought a pair of those shoes. I think they're called crocks or something like that. We actually made so much fun of them that he returned them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackRocks
    What's funny is that I already do that and I USED to think my truck was as wet and clean as it could be....Now it is cleaner and wetter(is that a word) and I guess I will have to find a parking spot out farther........

Todd
    Crocs are the newest trend to flip flops, but much more expensive ($30).

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Neothin
    indeed ^

Not going anywhere where its raining.......i can really ditto that

Post Thanks / Like
    don't even get me started on sprinklers that run off of untreated ground water... my poor car

Post Thanks / Like
    Sweet man looks awesome....

Post Thanks / Like
    Great products, great results!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast