Afternoon all! So Central, KY seems to have become the rainforest so rain has been nonstop for nearly a week now. I acquired a new client early in the week that wanted his racing transport trailer washed and waxed (look for a post on this early next week). Part of a package deal when quoting the trailer I offered to throw in a wash and wax for his recently purchased 87 Porsche 911 for free.

Due to heavy rain before and after photos were taken inside the clients garage. Overall this Porsche's paint was in great condition. Being a single stage paint it had some light oxidization but no real swirls overall. The odometer read right at 60K and the biggest sign of aging was with the plastic trim portions around the car.

I do not have very many before photos because this car was well maintained but here is a few of the "before"

As you can see the plastic trim has show some wear. Still not bad for a 26 year old car. You can also see a light bit of oxidization from the paint as well.

The rims are in great shape with no road rash, nicks, or curbing. The aluminum was in need of a good shine but only light brake dust was on the rims.

The car was first wiped down with Detailer Pro's waterless wash and multiple microfiber towels. From there a Pinnacle Clay Bar was used for the clay and finally the paint was coated with Meguiars M26 Wax. The rims were aluminum were treated with CG Metal Shine and the exterior trim and plastic was treated with Pinnacle Concours Exterior Trim Sealant.

And now the end result.