autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

2006 S2000 w Pinnacle SS II

Tonight was the first night using a Pinnacle product, it was a little too dark to see the results, so I will have to take a closer gander tommorrow.

I used:

Megs GC wash
    PB Wheel Sealant
    303 protectant
    Armor-all Tire gel
    Mother's Pre-cleaner
    Mother's Glaze
    Pinnacle SS2

The Pinnacle SS2 went on real easy and was removed easily, and I LOVE the smell!
    I can't wait to use the Souveran on the M3.

However, my new favorite item is the Purple Cobra towel, I have never used anything like that before, WOW. I am going to order a dozen the next time I place an order!

sorry for the night pics, it was getting dark....

Post Thanks / Like
    spoon ftw

Post Thanks / Like
    HAHA, did you check out my license plate? All Spoon parts are underneath and internal.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh man! Can't wait to see some light pictures. THat car looks great. Mugen MF10's right? Now I can't wait to get my sig series II, should be coming next tuesday!
    I too love the purple Cobra's, but I have the blue ones as well. I don't know which one to choose, they're both great. I just don't know the advantage of the regular plush over the jr. I just seem to be going for the Jr!

Post Thanks / Like
    I think its just size right?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FMINUS
    HAHA, did you check out my license plate? All Spoon parts are underneath and internal.
    Haha I just noticed the SPoon sticker in the first pic. Is Type One a retailer of Spoon or something?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by klumzypinoy
    Haha I just noticed the SPoon sticker in the first pic. Is Type One a retailer of Spoon or something?
    Here's an excerpt from ####.

"In 2001, Spoon opened "Speed Shop Type-One" across the street from the Spoon headquarters. This shop specializes in modifications to Honda's "Type-R" vehicles and other performance oriented Honda's which include the Civic Type-R, Integra Type-R, Accord Euro-R and NSX-R. However, Spoon has also modified non-R vehicles like the Civic SiR, Honda S2000, Honda Legend and the Honda Fit/Jazz. Type-One is Ichishima's vision of how a Spoon Sports dealer should be. And that vision is the offer of a "complete tuned car, not just individual parts thrown in without consideration of whether they will work in harmony or simply interfere with each other." Also, Ichishima wants to make it known this shop was not created to sell parts, but to provide customers with Type-One's installation skills and know-how of Spoon products."

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FMINUS
    Here's an excerpt from ####.

"In 2001, Spoon opened "Speed Shop Type-One" across the street from the Spoon headquarters. This shop specializes in modifications to Honda's "Type-R" vehicles and other performance oriented Honda's which include the Civic Type-R, Integra Type-R, Accord Euro-R and NSX-R. However, Spoon has also modified non-R vehicles like the Civic SiR, Honda S2000, Honda Legend and the Honda Fit/Jazz. Type-One is Ichishima's vision of how a Spoon Sports dealer should be. And that vision is the offer of a "complete tuned car, not just individual parts thrown in without consideration of whether they will work in harmony or simply interfere with each other." Also, Ichishima wants to make it known this shop was not created to sell parts, but to provide customers with Type-One's installation skills and know-how of Spoon products."
    SWEET so it's basically a Spoon wonderland. I have some Best Motoring International videos and remember seeing a Type One shop and the SPoon man was being interviewed about how the Fit is actually a sports car lol. He said it had to do with the bare frame.

Post Thanks / Like
    the ultra fluffy jrs are great for qd'ing and the such. Much easier to handle than the blue bigger brother. Cannot wait to see pics in daylight of SSII !

Scott

Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice detail! And yes, I love those purple Fluffy Cobras! I've got a ton of them and only use them for removing waxes.

By the way scottgt, what does ftw mean???

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast