Intro

I always had a passion for cars so that passion turned into a dream when my wife and I, we decided it was time to make my dream a reality. I have been in the car detailing industry for quite some time now, thanks to my father, my mentor I might add, who always pushed me to learn more and more. Still all this would not be possible if it wasn't for my beautiful wife who believed in me. She is the mind behind everything in our business and I am very proud of her. With 2 kids it's not easy and yet she made it everything happen. "She is the brain and I am the muscle, as we like it to call it
".

Enough of that... Time to show some of our work down here in South Florida. I hope you guys enjoy it. I have been following this forum for quite some time and never started my own topic, so it was about time. Well let this be the 1st one for 2013.

1st Customer's Car

2010 Bentley
Paint Correction

Products used?: D300, IPA, D301, G110V2 Meguiar's with 5.5 microfiber cutting/finishing discs topped with Mirror Glaze 21 and Polymer Wax from Meguiar's for that nice show car gloss.

This was our first customer. They both have 3 cars and they drive these cars everyday, so we settled for a paint correction and they were very pleased with the results.

Conditions of the paint before:

Hood

Fender

Test spot

After

2nd Husband's car

Corvette Convertible

Paint Correction as well, same procedure and products used.

Before

50/50 on the hood

After

3rd Car Their new car

2011 Bentley Continental Flying Spur

New paint enhancer with a sealant and carnauba wax.