autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 1996 Ford Mustang GT Pacific Green m105->Deep Reflections XP->BFWDPS->DJ Rainforest Rub

Quote Originally Posted by SON1C View Post
    Thanks for viewing
    Looking good! Hardly ever see any well kept pacific green cars.

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateDetail View Post
    I'm looking to get a 95 cobra r
    PM sent

Post Thanks / Like

Re: 1996 Ford Mustang GT Pacific Green m105->Deep Reflections XP->BFWDPS->DJ Rainforest Rub

95 cobra r's a badass machine I'd definitely approve lol
    for now me but he's building a completely forged setup and then going to boost it so, we'll see
    lol Better start saving up for a supercharger lol Yeah I can't wait man, I've wanter one since I was a kid lol

I can't tell you for certain yet, the wife got me the core 8 (all main 8 dodo juice waxes) for christmas, as well as homebrew, so all I've used so far in the dj line is orange crush and rainforest rub, I really enjoyed orange crush on my car, after I use blue velvet and purple haze I can give you my take as well, but to be honest I don't totally buy into it, I don't think rainforest rub brought anything to the table that bfwdps didn't.. aside from some added slickness
    Yeah that's what I was thinking. I bet it's just a marketing thing for the most part. Plus, you apply waxes to the clear and the color is in the basecoat lol. Idk maybe the dodo guy will chime in.

Quote Originally Posted by dpscoupe View Post
    PM sent
    Just replied, don't know if it went through because my kitten ran across the keyboard when I went to send it lol

Jeff

Post Thanks / Like
    Absolutely badass mustangs!!!!!

Specs on them?
    '93 Blue Mustang GT,'01 Chrome Yellow Ranger Edge,'02 Blue Expedition XLT, '09 Black Focus SES, '12 Dark Sterling Gray Mustang V6 MCA Edition, '95 Rio Red SVT Cobra

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dpscoupe View Post
    Looking good! Hardly ever see any well kept pacific green cars.

PM sent
    I agree! I've only seen 2 1 of them being this one, that weren't trashed
    Quote Originally Posted by UltimateDetail View Post
    lol Better start saving up for a supercharger lol Yeah I can't wait man, I've wanter one since I was a kid lol

Yeah that's what I was thinking. I bet it's just a marketing thing for the most part. Plus, you apply waxes to the clear and the color is in the basecoat lol. Idk maybe the dodo guy will chime in.

Just replied, don't know if it went through because my kitten ran across the keyboard when I went to send it lol
    most of the money goes towards the next house, I've been refraining from sinking much money into the hedgehog, just been enjoying it for what it is right now while trying to make it shine brighter than the rest lol
    they all differ in ingredients to an extent, however the color marketing is bs, I mean how can blue be for dark colored cars and green be for all cars? don't get me wrong I'm a big dodo fan but you have to see through bs, with that said I'm putting the dodo where my mouth is and I'll be experimenting with all 8 and then some this year, my buddy just pickedup SNH, and depending on the price for satsunas rock might need that as well granted its bouncers wax, still comes from dodo iirc
    Quote Originally Posted by 4ord View Post
    Absolutely badass mustangs!!!!!

Specs on them?
    I've got the basic bolt ons, intake, udps, 4.10s, sct tuned, slp catback, lowered, and hours upon hours of paint correction lol
    he's got all the bolt ons, everything to do a PI swap, lowered, other suspension as well iirc, but his engine is dying, terminal, so he's just riding it out until he has all of the funds to have a heart transplant and then some, what I always tell him he needs, is a tint!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12