autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: monstrous 560bhp BMW M5 F10 Paint corrected and Opti coat protected by Seech & KC the Detailiens

Wow kc, you just made my day. Beautiful work and I love the detailed thread with all the pictures.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: monstrous 560bhp BMW M5 F10 Paint corrected and Opti coat protected by Seech & KC the Detailiens

Amazing job as always kc's. Thanks for sharing and keep up the excellent work!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    Great work on the M5 for sure! Now that its protected from day 1 (well, almost) make sure they owner gets himself a good quick detailer and some of that Alien stuff for the wheels, German cars and they're brake dust and on a car with that much power and how its surely going to be driven, well, the wheels will get VERY dirty!

Thanks for sharing all the pics with us, great ride!
    He need a lot of its and especially when you drive a car in a tropical rain country like us....more water spots issue

Quote Originally Posted by smack View Post
    Wow kc, you just made my day. Beautiful work and I love the detailed thread with all the pictures.
    Thanks Smack buddy
    for your kind words, yupp it certainly an Amazing Piece of Craftsmanship

Quote Originally Posted by SkateForGirl View Post
    Amazing job as always kc's. Thanks for sharing and keep up the excellent work!
    Thank you my friends for your kind words always

Sharing you something more shocking....this is a RM1,000,000 aka USD 333,333

very very dear indeed
    Live life to its fullness!

Post Thanks / Like

Arrow Re: monstrous 560bhp BMW M5 F10 Paint corrected and Opti coat protected by Seech & KC the Detailiens

KC, kinda of a funny thing here, I read you used "Alien clean" on the wheels and started looking for it and couldn't find it, so I made a thread and was told the answer, I guess you give your products nicknames, LOL

So is this customer on a scedule for maintence/refreshening?
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Great job as always! I'm sure the client let you take that thing for a spin around the block as a thank you right?
    "If I were stranded on a desert island and could only have one book, record and person...I'd probably die of exposure."

Post Thanks / Like

KC, kinda of a funny thing here, I read you used "Alien clean" on the wheels and started looking for it and couldn't find it, so I made a thread and was told the answer, I guess you give your products nicknames, LOL

So is this customer on a scedule for maintence/refreshening?
    LOL...yupp

I am known as alien to many to be able to do things out of this world...not true...but as mentioned all the credit goes to
    Doc G

Quote Originally Posted by panthercz View Post
    Great job as always! I'm sure the client let you take that thing for a spin around the block as a thank you right?
    LOL...I cant afford pay USD 333,000 just incase the Beast get wild

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

let me share with you

Quote Originally Posted by vtextc
    Curiously, what was that blemish on the large horizontal panel?

A
    HI Vtextc
    sharing u some pic of enlightenment

the journey of CBU imported car

how it begins

Some of the car waiting to deliver to Malaysia

How it is store in transits - 1-2 months journey

Peugeot cars await shipment to Italian dealers at the port of Civitavecchia

Imported cars stored at Sheerness open storage area awaiting delivery to dealers

Thousands of new cars are stored on the runway at the disused Upper Heyford airbase near Bicester, Oxfordshire

in Show room

under the correct lighting you will see

The presence of the watermarks on the original factory paint highlights the benefits of OptiCoating your car as after coating, any watermark or defect removal will only be removing the coating and not the original factory paint which is still protected beneath the coating. Not only that, the OptiCoat is harder, more scratch/chemical resistant than the factory clearcoat and forms a permanent protective barrier on top of the original paint.

As with all paint correction, we always start with the least aggressive method and out with the Optimum Hyper Polish/Optimum Double-Sided Red Foam and the Makita 9227C rotary.

After several passes, the watermarks were still evident and we had to switch to a more aggressive paint correction with the Optimum Hyper Compound/Optimum Double-Sided Wool Pad and the Makita 9227C rotary.

compounding the roof.

Post Thanks / Like

KC, I love your response to my "Alien" comment and your sig is very cool, just saw it, keep up the outstanding work, love that M5.......especially the color!
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

KC, I love your response to my "Alien" comment and your sig is very cool, just saw it, keep up the outstanding work, love that M5.......especially the color!
    Thank you sir
    Roger that

App all your kind words of encouragements - I am inspired by all the geeks in autogeeks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12