Gave my car one last detail before it is getting shipped to the states in 2 weeks. I'm being stationed in Phoenix so I decided to get rid of any minor marring and such before the shipping company inspects the car. I haven't done the interior yet and I didn't bother with the wheel wells or tires since I'm still driving it for 2 more weeks. I started off at 8:00 am and it was 35 degrees out, by the time I was done it was 53 degrees which made for perfect detailing weather. I was out in the sun and the vehicle surface wasn't even warm.

Here is the process that was used:
WASH
Meguiars GC, 2 bucket method, chenille mitt.

CLAYED
Mothers clay bar and meguiars detail spray as lube.

POLISH
I used XMT 1 or 2 with a wolfgang white pad on various spots with minor marring. This was done with the PC at speed 5.
For one scratch I had to use XMT 3 and a orange pad at speed 5 to get it out. I then did the whole car with Klasse AIO at speed 4.5 with a white pad to prep the paint for wax.

WAX
Poorboys Nattys was applied by hand with a foam applicator and removed by hand with microfiber. I applied it a few months ago with the PC and it wasted a lot of product so now I do it by hand. This really makes the metallic pop in the sunlight. Although it doesn't feel as slick as Klasse SG with poorboys on top. I skipped SG this time so the paint would have more depth. I like it.

PLASTIC
Meguirs plast-x was applied to the tail lights and headlights.

BEFORE: