autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Member Wills.WindowsAndWheels's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

My Biggest order from AG yet..take a look, you know you wanna

So i went on ahead this past black friday weekend and stocked up on everything i could possibly afford, and maybe one or two things i couldn't. I ended up making two orders, one big order the day of BF, and one last order of something on cyber monday as well as a couple extra goodies.

I dont have an actual photo of the order, but i do have a photo or two...or three...of everything all put away with its friends.

From a distance...here is my little storage area. Not quite Cee Dogs lol..but hey his post of his shelves helped inspire me to get these two set up.

Left side is tools/equipment...right side is product. Left side up top, the aluminum case is where i keep my DA's...1 Flex 3401, and 2 PCs (i'll replace 1 PC with my griots as soon as i get the replacement from griots). Along with the Flex BP, and 3", 4",5" and 6" backing plates for the PC/Griots.

The Flex bag below, well, obviously does NOT have the flex in it lol, i use it to carry all my pads for each job, as well as what ever compound/polish/wax/sealant i'll be using for that job.

Then of course my Makita, which has about 3 BPs in it and then my little extractor and steamer. In the bottom right corner of the pic you can see my 2 wash buckets, both have GG's and a little Lowes lid

NOT seen is my 4 tubs to the left, one is full of pads, the other full of MF,s, the 3rd has extra applicators, dispenser bottles etc and the 4th is just extra stuff that i can't really categorize lol

Now lets look closer at the right side

This mostly shows my top two shelves which are things i use the most.

My order i got this past BF was for a gallon of 105 and D300 (top left in the back of top shelf), then i also go a 32 oz of D301 and M205 (top shelf in the back third slot, cant see them cause dispenser bottles are up front). The other stuff up top i had, D151, M40 and Optimum Protectant Plus.

Second shelf is Megs #62 shampoo and conditioner gallon, a freebie of Pinnacle shampoo gel from AG , then next is ONR gallon, APC gallon, APC+ gallon, Degreaser gallon, and my beloved Hyper Dressing Gallon...and of course a spray bottle for each lined up in front of them. In front of the ONR bottle are my new Optimum Spray Polish and Compounds...can't wait to try those out. With them are my Opti-Seal, Optimum Car Wax and a sample from my buddy Richard of Poli-Seal

Lets look closer at the new three shelves (sorry im enjoying this, ive wanted a shelf set up for SO long and Lowes had the cabinets i have here on sale for $60 each).

Next rows!

So here top row we have M20 and M#7, both of which have a 1/2 gallon refill behind them now. Then Menzernas PO85RD and 106 FA (can't see them both) and a couple sample of Power Finish, PO85RD and 106 FF in front.

Then i have XMT#1, #3, and #4 (used #2 lol), then the mothers 3 step system, never even used it, its more sentimental cause that was the first set of polish/waxs i ever bought when i first got into detailing....then i found m105 and 205...the rest is history lol.

Then i have my RV waxes, compound and polish.

Next shelf down i have my Blackfire trio, spritz, polish and wet diamond sealant. I now (not seen) have a clay bar to go with it along with a clay bar cleaner i got on BOGO.

Then i have my Pinnacle Advanced swirl remover a.k.a the dusting wonder , and behind it is the polish and liquid souveran. Next to that is Opti-Bond (thanks Jenn!). Then my new bottle of WG Deep Gloss Paint Sealant (going to break that in tomorrow on a 2011 black Camaro), there are 2 WG clay bars infront of it that you cant see, and then my little free samples of WG DGPS and WG DG spritz.

Next to that is my megs QD spray for interior and exterior...and finally to the right is DP rinseless wash, Col. 850 (metal wax), some Poorboys wax, NXT 2.0, 303 protectant (thanks Jenn again!).

The bottom are my two new EZ Detail brushes and the big bag is my 'interior' bag, well really my sisters interior bag since thats her forte.

Then today my newest addition came in the mail:

Yes i finally did it, i got some fuzion. It will be staying inside though with my Opti-Coat lol. And AG was so nice to send me a banner as well. I spent about $490 between both orders...so they went ahead and gave me a banner...thx AG!

Im quite proud of my little collection and can't wait to give the new stuff, like the Menzernas and Optimum Hyper Polishes a go. If the Optimum Hyper Polishes work out they'll be my next gallon order

thanks for looking!
    Wills - Windows & Wheels Auto Detailing Detailing LLC
    www.WindowsAndWheels.com
    'Like' Us On Facebook

Post Thanks / Like

Re: My Biggest order from AG yet..take a look, you know you wanna

Well, I think you're off to a good start..................because it never ends....

Awesome collection.....

BobbyG - 2004 Millennium Yellow Z06 Corvette

Post Thanks / Like

Why do ppl call their products a collection? I use everything I own

Nonetheless, looks like you have some great products going on there
    “Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.”

Post Thanks / Like

love the collection ...

Scott

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post

Because many of us have enough products to last 12 lifetimes.....

I may fall into this category.....

BobbyG - 2004 Millennium Yellow Z06 Corvette

Post Thanks / Like

O MY...is that where I am headed to?

Post Thanks / Like

If I jump in the car now and haul, I can probably make it there by sat. VERY nice order!
    Alex
    ...."Do the right thing...even when no one is looking"

Post Thanks / Like
    :: puts wallet away::

You win sir

Super Member Wills.WindowsAndWheels's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyG View Post
    Well, I think you're off to a good start..................because it never ends....

Awesome collection.....
    Yeah i know...im trying to be sensible about it though. Everything i have i use also...except those mothers products (so far lol). Anything new i buy i buy to try out and see if they will fit into a job to make something faster and better.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post

Well...it is a collection...i use it all too, thus the point of needing big REfills lol, just cause someone has 12 cars doesn't mean he doesn't use them all...just means he has certain cars for certain occasions ...still call it a collection

Quote Originally Posted by killrwheels@autogeek View Post
    love the collection ...
    thanks scott

Quote Originally Posted by alko View Post
    If I jump in the car now and haul, I can probably make it there by sat. VERY nice order!
    lol yeah not EVERYTHING seen is new...most of the smaller bottles of stuff, like 105, d300, 205 etc i already owned, but knew i liked them so much i could use a gallon of it. The other gallons like the APC,apc+ and degrease, HD, M40 i have had for a while too. Already have 2 customers wanting WG DGPS applied for an upcharge...so that stuff has already paid for itself . Now i just gotta get a few to go for the fuzion and it will have paid for itself too

Quote Originally Posted by tw33k2514 View Post
    :: puts wallet away::

You win sir
    lmao, you wanna see something REDICULOUS look at Corey's nut case collection http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/...want-look.html

Detailing is all i do for a living...so i have an excuse lol...
    Wills - Windows & Wheels Auto Detailing Detailing LLC
    www.WindowsAndWheels.com
    'Like' Us On Facebook

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wills.WindowsAndWheels View Post
    Well...it is a collection...i use it all too, thus the point of needing big REfills lol, just cause someone has 12 cars doesn't mean he doesn't use them all...just means he has certain cars for certain occasions ...still call it a collection
    That makes sense I suppose. Great analogy!
    “Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.”

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast