This was one of those jobs i landed through my Van being my ad agency.
The client saw me driving down the road and called me to ask some questions about the work that i do.
I started explaining to him a little of what kind of work i do and that i have to see the car first to see what the condition of it is and what he specifically wants to have done.
Sounds simple enough but as most of you know, if you get a random call , you never know what the client is expecting and what experiences they have had before.
Lucky for me, this client actually knew of AGO and had work done many years ago by a well known detailer from around here so he knew what he wanted .
The car is his wife's daily and they do garage it every day which made things much easier for me.
I did some basic work which included a wash, claybar, 3M Ultrafina on a blue 3M pad and i topped it with some Dodo wax that i had bought a sample of a little while back just to try.
I popped the wax out of it's jar and applied it to a white pad on my PC.
It went on remarkably well and came off just as easy.
Next i think i may have to do his son's black Mustang but they need to have a dent removed from the hood first.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3jLkBljvPo]Mercedes Benz C300 by Advanced Detailing of South Florida - YouTube[/video]

There were not many pics to be taken because this was not a correction of any sorts so i kept it to a minimum.