This is my uncle's car. He just bought it in the beginning of the year with 10k miles on it.
Let me start out by telling you a little history on it (Yes i know it's new how can it have history already). This is there "new" road car. My Aunt and Uncle have a house up in upper state New York, so multiple times per year they go up there. They have already been up there 3 times this year. They don't fly because my Aunt doesn't fly. So this SHO retired the Chevy Avalanche they have been using to drive up there. And on top of the trips to New York, they just made a trip out to Colorado to see there son because he was in the hospital. So after all those trips, it now has 30,xxx miles in about 7 months.
The car wasn't in very bad shape at all. Very clean inside. Outside wasn't bad considering where it has been. The swirls were very minimal, so this was strictly a wax only job. I did do a little correction on the doors where the keypad is as you will see. He wanted it detailed because they are leaving Thursday for New York again...
Now onto the Pics:
Before:

He also just had new tires put on it like 3 days ago.

LOOK AT THIS FLAKE! It is very hard to find the swirls on this one, but once I got it into the garage and looked at it, it wasn't bad because my uncle is one of the few people I know who knows the right washing procedures. Which for not being on any detailing forums is surprising...

Finally got the right bottle for the Collinite 845!

Afters in next post!