autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

lexus rx, just a quick wash and vacuum turned into a steam all the carpet and try to remove stains

Well , this was only suppose to be a 50 dollar job, but the interior was pretty slammed so i decided to be mr nice guy and do some extra for the client which in turn helps my business out with good word, i did tell her that I did extra for her and to please not tell people that she got all that for just 50 bucks.

products used:
    2BM with 2 grit guards
    sheep skin wash mit
    wheel brush and daytona speed brush
    megs APC plus
    FOLEX
    vx5000 steamer
    opt car wax
    opt opti bond
    opt protectant plus
    LOTS of terry towels
    cobra WW guzzler
    pinnacle clay
    shop vac
    megs shampoo

interior before

i dont know if this was nail paint or if the surface was peeling, i tried using a magic eraser and apc plus to remove it and my steamer but it didnt budge so i left it alone.. any suggestions?

exterior before

5starmotoring88@gmail.com
    2 Corinthians 5:7 For we walk by faith, not by sight.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: lexus rx, just a quick wash and vacuum turned into a steam all the carpet and try to remove stains

AFTER INTERIOR

sorry forgot about these interior befores

AFTER INTERIOR AGAIN

thats just the fabric not brushed properly

EXTERIOR AFTER

Last edited by jamores23; 07-19-2011 at 10:50 AM. Reason: pics

Post Thanks / Like

Re: lexus rx, just a quick wash and vacuum turned into a steam all the carpet and try to remove stains

WHAT A DEAL!!! Bringing my car over right now..

Good job though, good thinking on letting her know that the $50 charge was exclusively for her ONLY!

Post Thanks / Like

bring it on by, i even polished her exhaust tip with opt metal polish because i had left over time lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Super job on the interior. I just bought some Folex and I'm going to try my hand at using a VX 5000 with it to clean my interior. I hope I can get a similar result to what your pictures have shown. You're a good guy for doing all of that for $50.00

Post Thanks / Like

I just don't understand some people. How could she sleep at night knowing her Lexus was in that condition?! A vehicle like that can last many, many years (and miles) if properly maintained.

Nice job! Did you use steam on the mats from the car as well or just Folex and/or APC+?

Post Thanks / Like

the carpet stains I sprayed folex let it sit for a few (i vacd before i did all of this) put the terry towel folded in half and use the small triangle attachment along with the 3 hole stick, put it right over the stain and put it on full heat the heat will transfer the stain from the carpet to the towel. or a quicker way like I did, (dont do it for heavy stains and especially red stains dont scrub it everywhere it will spead and make it harder on you, I sprayed folex on the stains and used apc plus on the entire carpet and over the folex not too much though, then use the triangle brush with a terry towel wrapped around itand scrub awayand make a sencond pass "if the towel was very dirty" with a new towel

Thanks about being the good guy in a bad situation

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 00celica View Post
    I just don't understand some people. How could she sleep at night knowing her Lexus was in that condition?! A vehicle like that can last many, many years (and miles) if properly maintained.

Nice job! Did you use steam on the mats from the car as well or just Folex and/or APC+?
    I had a conversation with my fiance, the other day, about what turned into women and cars. It went like this:

Me: *NICE BMW sitting at gas station car wash* "MAN!!! I HATE people that have luxury cars but treat them like chit...they take them to chitty gas station car washes and then drive around with 'chocolate' rims"

Fiance: "What's 'chocolate' rims"

Me: well...when people don't take care of their cars, and the take them to those gas station car washes, those car washes don't do a good job at removing brake dust, so it cakes up on the rims."

Fiance: "oh...well...you're also not the average car owner...you look at cars different. Women also view cars different...we only care about that it looks nice, drives us from point A to point b....."

Me: *interrupts* "and a has nice expensive name..."

Fiance: *fairly long pause* "well yeah that too"

I was alittle saddened by this conversation

Post Thanks / Like

haha , and then they crash them and say the car didnt stop or it JUST swerved lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alko View Post
    I was alittle saddened by this conversation

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast