autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: lexus rx, just a quick wash and vacuum turned into a steam all the carpet and try to remove stains

James - you definitely went above and beyond the $50 detail there. Looks like your steamer is working good for you.

Also, don't think I have ever mentioned it, but I really like your logo (avatar). Looks great.

DLB

Post Thanks / Like

Re: lexus rx, just a quick wash and vacuum turned into a steam all the carpet and try to remove stains

let me guess the girl who owned this was good looking?

Post Thanks / Like

thanks dlb thats my company logo, ballfan, not really, i had extra time and nothing scheduled afterwards, she was very happy with the whole car, the customers satisfaction is why i did it sometimes it makes the biggest difference to go the extra mile, i mean i wouldnt polish the entire car for 50 lol.. i spent a extra hour and half on it and she was amazed..
    5starmotoring88@gmail.com
    2 Corinthians 5:7 For we walk by faith, not by sight.

Post Thanks / Like

Excellent job, especially on the carpets!

My wife has an RX that generally looks like the before of the interior. I try my best to stay up with it but she uses it like her pickup. Hauls anything she can get inside.

Post Thanks / Like

you know how some women are they go to home depot or a local garden center and pull 15 plants everywhere full of dirt lol. nothing crazy goes into my car, just people and i have rubber weather matts designed for my car so they fit nice, and it holds any dirt in them, the M matts are in the trunk nice and clean, never used

Post Thanks / Like

how come u didnt throw in a headlight restore?

hehehehe just bustin your balls:P

Post Thanks / Like

$50 with wax and carpets steamed?! hopefully she sends u some business. she should with how good of work u did.

u need to sell her a headlight restoration!

Post Thanks / Like

you will never survive as a detailer charging $50 .. i was there when i started and a few times said "whatever you think is fair" and "i'll hook you up for fifty bucks" ... well they all told there friends i hooked them up for fifty bucks and guess what .. i was known as the cheap detailer not teh rep i was looking for and then when i re quoted my rates biz slowed ... Save yourself and STOP the hookup rates they will bit you in the ace .. I seldomly quote a price over the phone as I will show and tell the client everything i will do and literally make a big story out of it with processes and chemicals until they finally appreciate the entire process then i slap them with the 200-300 cost

Post Thanks / Like

Nice job James
    “Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.”

Post Thanks / Like

hey there brother flash youve been missing!!

A.P.A.D, i told her about the head lights well see when she gets them done

fred, I know exactly what you mean, but hey if its a slow day and i can hook some one up and emphasize it to them that what I did was really above and beyond the 50, shes def. going to think of me next time around, theres been a few jobs i have turned down because they didnt want to pay , so I am known as a quality workmanship person and also a person that takes 2-3 days for all corrections except one step AIO lol but other than that, I just had one guy bring me a 328 m package '10 he wants to get c quartz and a correction and i know it has protection on it and i still see swirls so i kow once i get everything off its going to be swirl city but i told him 250 but he said he wants it done in november so I told him 250 its only good for the summer, november i will tell him 325 or some thing of that nature but he already paid upfront for c quartz, reload, and iron x 1 liter which is all mine and I got the 50 ml bottle of c quartz and i got 20 percent off everything there for he is paying top dollar for everything and the correction

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast