autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very jealous, but the car looks beautiful, I like the pin stripping, always been a big fan of that, was that done a before or after you bought it, I do have to ask, why the automatic, no fun, anyways great work.

Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome car but, and don't take this the wrong way or personally, I hate automatic trans'd sports cars with a passion. Was it cuz you daily drive it in traffic?

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote=ltoman]
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Sword

The console ( there is more red trim but you can't see it in that photo) was an after market done by Chevy in December as a gift from my husband. Those are special mats as well.
    No, I just wipe it down.
    My nav screen looks dirty there...
    Your car looks beautiful, Lauren. And don't worry about the nav screen. A little Plexus and you'll be right as rain.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nica
    Hey how come Gary gets to see under the hood?????

I want to see your trunk baby... oh behave!!!! hahahaha

Wow that car looks really good, you have defenitely worked on that baby.....looking good Lauren.
    Nica, Lauren never let me see under the hood. It took a long time to see her (vette) pictures and I don't want to push it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by supercharged
    Now we all want Gary to post a lot of pictures of Lamborgini!!!

Maybe a few with a hood open, a few interior pictures too...
    On my AG users gallary there is one picture of my Lambo under the hood and one of it's interior.

And Lauren, don't look at my under the hood picture. If your not going to show me yours I don't want you to see mine.

The Lambo will be up for a new detail pretty soon and I'll post some more pictures. Right now I'm working on my enclosed car trailer. I have to take turns playing around with each of them or they get jelious.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow Lauren, that finish looks terrible! Swirl city!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nick19
    First time for everything.. You might want someone more "experienced" in that department, should you have any "questions". It is sometimes hard to get it all the way down; the gas peddle that is.
    -Nick
    5-Star Auto Detailing

HAHAHAHA good one...see it's not just me that has a vivid imagination hahahaha

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ltoman
    This picture ROCKS Lauren

I'm an amature but I don't see any swirls well done

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Sword
    On my AG users gallary there is one picture of my Lambo under the hood and one of it's interior.

And Lauren, don't look at my under the hood picture. If your not going to show me yours I don't want you to see mine.

The Lambo will be up for a new detail pretty soon and I'll post some more pictures. Right now I'm working on my enclosed car trailer. I have to take turns playing around with each of them or they get jelious.
    When you do the Lambo take lots and I mean lots of pictures, I want to see more then two pictures.....more like 2 x 10 would be good. That is a very nice car you got Gary, I'm thinking of purchasing one....I'm getting ready for my midlife crisis . Teasing, all joking aside though. I'm seriously considering purchasing one and I'm re-searching the vehicle and the dealerships.

So no under the hood action yet mmmm....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nica
    When you do the Lambo take lots and I mean lots of pictures, I want to see more then two pictures.....more like 2 x 10 would be good. That is a very nice car you got Gary, I'm thinking of purchasing one....I'm getting ready for my midlife crisis . Teasing, all joking aside though. I'm seriously considering purchasing one and I'm re-searching the vehicle and the dealerships.

So no under the hood action yet mmmm....
    Nica, AWD is great in the snow but the Gallardo is slow low to the ground you would not be able to drive it in the snow. It will have to be your summer car or else you will have to move south.

Maybe if we sweet talk Lauren we can see some pictures under her hood. She was suppose to post some topless pictures but I guess she did not want to take her top off. Her car still looks nice even with her top on.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast